Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd (KKVL) is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company. The company brings to the financial sector fresh thinking and focus giving priority to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and salary based innovative financial services with a difference. We are currently looking to fill the following position at our Head Office in Thika;
The position holder will be tasked with;
- Managing and controlling financial resources of the organization.
- Preparation of final books of accounts and management reports in accordance to IFRS and acceptable organization standards.
- Advice on prudent application and allocation of funds in line with the liquidity, investment and financial policy of the organization.
- Responsible to Review all loan appraisals of the organization for recommendation to the loan management committees.
- Ensure that all the credit administration process are adhered to;- security perfection, issuance of letter of credit and loan sanctioning.
- Responsible to safe custody of all the loan and security documentation
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of disbursement instructions to meet organization set TAT.
- Participate actively in product development committee reviews to ensure efficient credit administration processes that meet credit compliances.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, inter functional relationship with Business Development Officers, IT and compliance officer, supervises- finance officers, debt recovery Unit.
- Professional- CPAK, ACCA or its equivalent.
- Undergraduate in BCOM or finance.
- Credit management- Diploma certification from recognized institution is highly recommended.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Banking, Sacco or MFI in a similar or related position.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in credit appraisal.
- Has a keen eye to detail
- Aggressive and with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV, including their current and expected remuneration, desired notice period, names, addresses and phone contacts of three referees not later than 21st July, 2017 to email@example.com
Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.