Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa. We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services – including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service – in the countries where we operate.
Responsibilities for the MI & Planning Analyst Job
- MI & Planning analysis and reporting
- Analysis and monitoring of key Business strategy, proposals, processes and projects
- Maintenance of ISO documentation
- Monthly analysis of Business Performance vs. Plan
- Monthly Management Information Reporting to VE Central Team
- Analysis for the weekly Pricing, Stocks & Order process review meetings
- Analysis and monitoring of Customer Service Key Performance Indicators
- Analysis for the Annual Planning process
- Strategy & Master Planning analysis for the Classes of Business
- Analysis of new Business proposals – Investments & Divestments.
- Maintenance of ISO documentation as per the requirements of the Standard
- Analysis related to Interface between VEK & SVLK
- Monitor implementation of key initiatives/projects to achieve desired Business objectives
- Integrated Business Planning (New S&OP Process)
Qualifications for the MI & Planning Analyst Job
- Strong Analytical, Inter-personal, Communication and Quality Management skills
- Potential to learn and apply new knowledge/techniques
Responsibilities for the Brand Manager Job
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategies for Convenience Retailing, LPG and Shell Card.
- Ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise.
- Managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines
- Manage brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them
- Monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses.
- Leads the Marketing lifecycle process for designated brand(s).
- Works closely with all relevant Media departments to integrate media mix plans
- Leverage consumer insights to develop brand and product positioning.
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals
Qualifications for the Brand Manager
- Good understanding of Retail, B2 C and/or B2B markets
- Analysis skills to not only present data but also summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement.
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills
Responsibilities for the Stocks Accountant Job
- Integral role of ensuring that the company’s stocks are correctly valued, pricing for customers is updated & correctly maintained.
- Maintaining GL/ECS integrity and ensuring that company books reflect the correct position at any one time Tracking the sales order life cycle and ensure that orders update to AR and GL.
- Ensuring that product purchases are correctly recorded in the general ledger recorded and on time
- Reviewing and reconciling stock in transit accounts
- Reviewing monthly stock gains/losses and ensuring that these are within tolerances and are approved as per MOA
- Ensure that stock accounts reconcile within ECS and between ECS and the General ledger
- Timely update of system costs and advising business of expected costs
- Acting as JDE stocks focal point
Qualifications for the Stocks Accountant Job
- Knowledge of JDE ECS module and its integration with other subsystems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Financial background and/or experience in financial analysis
- Good systems skills and knowledge of ERP (preferably JDE) processing systems
Responsibilities for the Assistant Credit Controller Job
- Effective implementation of the VE Operational Credit Manual in the County.
- Ensure that Credit Management is done proactively to reduce credit risk.
- Assist the related Credit Controller.
- Liaise with Central Credit team to ensure Update credit limits in JDE for new and existing customers are done
- Release blocked orders in the system (with appropriate authority)
- Ensure application of Cash
- Prepare credit reports for the Country Credit Committees
- Produce and issue dunning letters
- Provide information on bounced cheques
- Provide information to Country Credit Controller to support bad debt provision decision.
- Ensure Customer Master Data maintenance:
Qualifications for the Assistant Credit Controller Job
- Degree in Finance, economics or accounting.
- Exposure to risk management Sound knowledge of JDE
- Fluency in English
- Good communications, influencing and networking skills
The Assistant Buyer ensures that products appear in the right store, at the right time and in the right quantities. This involves working closely with the Merchandising and Design Teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance. The Assistant Buyer will be able to analyze market trends and conditions, store inventory levels, product content and assortment, along with demographic requirements to make sound decisions that deliver assigned sales and profit goals.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Buyer Job
Plan the Product Assortment
- Together with Head of Merchandising create pre-season forecasting plans to ensure sales units and profit targets.
- Develop strategies for projected forecasts, inventory by sku needs, and order flow set ups for specified timeframe.
- Manage the monthly merchandise flow calendars and create strategies to maximize sales, profitability, and customer expectations (ex. What time items have to be produced to meet in-store delivery dates)
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Track styles throughout the development, production, and shipping stage.
- Create and maintain tracking of all set samples to ensure that photography, product code set-up, and shipping date to warehouse deadlines are met.
- Maintain Product image files by season for Merchandise library and to share with Marketing and Online teams.
- Assist Marketing with Photography scheduling and coordination for in-house shoots.
- Prioritize and re-prioritize styles to be produced to capitalize on sales trends and business needs.
Allocate to Stores
- Coordinate with Store Coordinator for restocking and replenishment needs and allocate from warehouse.
- Perform allocation on time in order to maintain the flow of merchandise to shops and meet logistics requirements.
- Create store allocation matrix to ship correct product to specific stores that maximizes sell through.
- Manage Inventory
- Manage stock levels through sell thru and in-stock position per store. Monitor stock based on forecasts and flag overstock situations, monitoring slow sellers and suggesting action plans.
- Create and manage optimum product mix per store.
- Create markdown and sale strategies to minimize dead stock.
- Analyze spreadsheet reports, size, and selling data in order to identify improvement opportunities and implement allocation strategies to maximize business
- Develop store specific distribution plans based on the sales trends, seasonal needs of the particular store and prioritize the distributions.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Present analysis in weekly business meetings and monthly planning meetings.
- Drive analytical excellence by developing new reporting and approaches.
Behaviors and Traits
- Commitment to exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and strong problem solver
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Very strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple priorities
- Results oriented individual with attention to detail
Qualifications for the Assistant Buyer Job
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills required
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented individual with strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills. Planning systems experience preferred
- 1-3 years of merchandise planning experience, strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree in business-related field and/or relevant work experience
- Strong Interest in Women’s fashion preferred
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.