Job Opportunities at UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 20 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)
UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)
Limited is a medium-sized financial advisory firm licensed to practice financial consulting offering professional services including: Business Consulting; Business Mentoring; Financing Solutions; Project Management and, Training. The firm has clients spanning corporate organizations, SMEs and SACCO Societies.
Duties for the Marketer Job
- Increase revenues and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locating and proposing potential business deals by contracting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media ventures with the client s’ strategies and operations.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Artistic and technical skills, and to be able to work collaboratively within a team environment.
Marketer Job Qualifications
- A Diploma or Higher diploma in Marketing or any related field
- A diploma in Arts and design is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in service marketing industry
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Able to get on with potential clients and influence them
- Strong problem- solving skills and networking skills
- Stay calm under pressure and able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Good team working and leadership skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Degree in computer animation is an added advantage
- Creativity and originality
- Should have networking skills
- Able to work alone on different projects at the same time
- Should have good modeling and drawing skills
go to method of application »
Reports to: Accountant
Duties for the Book Keeper Job
- Making sure all the client’s financial records are current and up to date and there is a regular reporting system in place.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct reconciliations monthly of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash
- Issue financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Comply with reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support as requested
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
Book Keeper Job Requirements
- Proficiency in Accounting softwares more so Quickbooks
- Diploma or degree in Accounting is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Required experience
- At least 1 year experience as a book keeper or any accounting position
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com and clearly indicate ‘Human Resource Manager’ on the subject of the email by 20th July 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)Similar Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer at Manpower Services Group
- Job Opportunities at Virtual HR
- Finance /Administration Manager at NFT Consult
- Family Business Advisory Partner at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Junior Research Executive at Kantar Worldpanel
- Job Opportunities at Armada Human Capital - 12 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions