If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Retail Branch Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage a team of excited and high performing staff.
- Share feedback every day and create opportunities for them to grow into new roles
- Grow the network from 3 to 50 clinics and hire the teams for the new branches
- Support the roll out of new ideas in our branches.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Closely monitor and supervise branches operations
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the branches by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback to the directors on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the directors.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Requirements for the Retail Branch Manager Job
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in Management
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Loader Job
- Supports Dispatch Coordinator through arranging shipments by anticipating delivery requirements and expediting orders.
- Load and off load items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verifies items loaded by matching delivery notes and reconciling quantities.
- Noting and communicating discrepancies.
- Monitors damaged items, shortages, goods returned
- Attend to any other duty directed by the management.
Loader Job Qualifications
- KCSE qualification at the minimum
- Must be able to fluently communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Prior experience working as a loader before will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic and able to work long hours
- Ability to learn and understand new products/methods easily
- Good coordinating skills and a team player.
go to method of application »
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the vehicle in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of vehicle and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when the vehicle is due for service
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Valid Driving license class BCE. Holder of a Rider’s license will be an advantage.
- Must have experience working for a company in the transport industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving in Nairobi and other regions
- Customer handling skills
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (Retail Branch Manager-Healthcare) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 24th July 2017