Career Opportunities at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 26 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Roles for the Outstation Accounts Analyst Job
- Monitor for timely, complete and accurate submission of Daily sales Reports and Cargo reports from the Stations and GSA Stations
- Reconcile counter cash account and ensure 100% banking of all sales and funds received at outstations
- Monitor open bank reconciliation items for closure by following up with Outstation Accountants and treasury.
- Monitor outstation procurement to confirm done via valid contracts and in compliance with procurement policies and act as liaison between outstation accountants and KQ procurement for services
- Monitor outstation refunds to ensure payment within SLA period
- Verify outstation imprest reimbursement requests and ensure timely funding of imprest for continuous service delivery
- Monitor outstation supplier invoices and statements are promptly forwarded to head office for settlement and act as liaison for outstations on supplier payments
- Monitor timely reporting for all GSA’s and posting of all GSA related expenses for timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and confirm outstation accountants file tax and other statutory returns
- Act as a relief station accountant to enable control and review of outstation finance
- Monitor and confirm receipt of station weekly, monthly and quarterly finance packs
Outstation Accounts Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or related business degree
- Partial accounting qualification-CPA 2 or equivalent
- People management skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in Analysis Tools: Spreadsheets
- 3 years of relevant working experience
Roles for the Sales Manager Retail & Leisure Job
- Manage and control budgetary to Safe guarding the cost centre budget
- Plan and mange approved Leave plan by rotating staff to cover sick off, maternity leave, Training etc. to ensure business continuity.
- Appointing staff to cover marketing/corporate functions where uniform staff is required e.g. Golf, agent’s awards, AGM for branding and marketing.
- In liaison with the Marketing department ensure that the branding in our retail outlets meets the corporate standards.
- Submit monthly activity reports with Sales earned vis-à-vis budget to monitor that that the Sales supervisors are taking good custody of all accountable document
- Visit all Shops Weekly and monitor that all shops adhere to opening and closing times and remain accessible for any consultation, updates.
- Allow Supervisors to make independent decision and coach them towards succession to ensure continuity
- Monitor the adherence of Tariff notices, Approved structural fares, Interline agreements to safeguard on KQ revenue.
- Appoint a fire Marshal/Fist aider in each Team/shop to ensure and adhere to high safety standards and good WCO practice in place.
- Ensure good customer service is practiced by measuring the number of OTIs and compliments to staff.
Sales Manager Retail & Leisure Job Requirements
- University Degree in related field.
- Sales and Ticketing knowledge
- Customer Service knowledge
- 5 years experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Qatar Airways - 4 Positions