If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Agronomist Internship Responsibilities
- Managing the value chain’s accountability programme;
- Ensuring Implementation of an HACCP/Global G.A.P linked IPM mechanisms;
- Managing distribution of inputs;
- Managing a production optimization;
- Overseeing the Sacco business training program.
Requirements for the Agronomist Internship
- A university degree in agriculture or horticulture;
- Must have practical experience working in the field;
- Ability to plan and work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to show case ambition and willingness to learn;
- Prolific writer and communicator;
- Proof of involvement in a variety of interests;
- Demonstrable commitment to work in communities;
- Respect for people and God-Honoring
go to method of application »
Sales Lead Generator is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the property consultants.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Sales Lead Generator Job Responsibilities
- Develop new business via telephone and identify appropriate/ potential buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on un-contacted leads to identify potential prospects.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to develop leads into signed business and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications.
- Conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales department to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Maintains accurate records, with detailed information on customer contacts.
- Apply knowledge of competitors to explain the full business advantages.
Requirements for the Sales Lead Generator Job
- Diploma in Sales, Business Management, Communications or related field.
- Experience is preferred in telemarketing, lead generation, sales, or other similar over-the-phone positions.
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal & written)
go to method of application »
The Receptionist performs a variety of administrative duties, bearing responsibility for general office maintenance and ensuring that stationery and kitchen supplies are replenished.
She will also be responsible for providing dedicated support to the Directors to ensure all executive and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
Administrative Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
- Comprehensive diary management, including internal and external meetings, formal and informal engagements and keeping up to date with all activities involving the Directors
- Ensure all documentation and information needed for meetings are prepared in advance
- Preparing meeting requirements, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Organize all other meetings to be attended by the Directors including staff lunches, coffees and skype calls
- Arranging and managing all logistics related to travel and accommodation
- Preparing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Occasionally, accompanying the Directors to meetings to provide general assistance
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communication on behalf of the Directors
- Follow up on requests and emails to/from the Directors
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
General Administrative Tasks
- Manage the front office, ensuring that reception duties are handled in an efficient, professional and courteous manner. This includes primary responsibility for handling incoming and outgoing communication including calls, faxes and mail. Also type & word-process various documents and electronic information
- Coordinates purchasing and issuing of stationery and other office supplies as appropriate, including ensuring that the kitchen supplies are replenished regularly
- Arranges transport for employees’ site visits and external meetings
- Coordinates Driver/Messenger’s delivery schedule and oversees his day-to-day duties
- Scheduling Division and staff meetings. Take minutes at such meetings, interpret instructions and issues arising, and then follow up on actions as appropriate
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of client files/folders
- Maintain an accurate record of books, catalogues, periodicals and magazines; and ensure that all the periodic magazines and books are securely locked up; and issuing them to staff members whenever they need to use them
- Create, implement and manage a system for tracking and accessing all A3 booklets, photographs and project evaluation forms which can be easily accessed and used when future requirements indicate such a need
- Ensure the office is clean at all times and enforce clean desk policy
- Review timesheet records regularly
- Ensure office machines and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition
- Carry out any other duties as required from time to time commensurate with the role.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Relevant first Degree
- Higher National Diploma in Front Office/Customer Service/Secretarial studies
- 3 to four years’ relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
- Administrative and Office Management Skills
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail
- Management skills:
- Ability to work under pressure and with short time lines, schedule and prioritize projects, accept criticism and other ideas.
- Must be a team player who is a problem solver, enthusiastic, highly motivated and with ability to multi-task.
- Interpersonal skills: Must be a people person with ability to interact with other firm’s members
- Communication skills: Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Goals and results oriented
- Be proficient with relevant computer software, especially but not limited to Microsoft packages.
go to method of application »
About the Role
The individual will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Executive office.
In addition, he/she will be in charge of the reception as well as ensuring everything behind the scenes runs smoothly.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Ensure accommodation & Local transportation logistics are in place when Executive team travels.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Organise for travel & accommodation for all staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with event planning and management
- Provide front desk services as and when required.
- Represent BRCK at various events and functions
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a passion for enabling communication globally. They have very ambitious plans and are looking for someone that can share their vision, and take the company’s products to the next level.
Full Stack Engineer Job Responsibilities
We are looking for someone that is a solid all round developer, mostly focused on cloud / mobile applications, with the ability to understand the inner workings of a Linux operating system or microprocessor code.
The software engineer will build software both on the cloud and on device to enable smart offline caching, distributed application development to enable next generation of connectivity in Africa.
Requirements for the Full Stack Engineer Job
- Formal education is encouraged, but your skills will be judged on their own accord.
- Minimum of 3 years writing commercial quality software for cloud based applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing production software of a high quality and reliability.
- Experience with modern software development techniques for both cloud and mobile applications.
- Agile/SCRUM experience, working in high cadence teams.
Optional Skills and Experience
- Experience with Python and Ruby on Rails is preferable, but not required.
- C/C++ commercial experience is preferable.
- A strong interest in software architecture and new development techniques is a plus.
go to method of application »
- Lead role in component and material procurement including supplier selection, price benchmarking and price negotiation for deployment works;
- Lead role in supplier relationship management including contract negotiation, monitoring supplier performance, volume leverage and total cost management objectives and ensure adherence to contractual commitments;
- Drive long term capacity and supply strategies for various components;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and external governance including government directives and regulatory requirements;
- Providing strategic and analytical support to underpin the role of delivering a commercial and cost-effective contract procuring process for the business;
- Carrying out supplier audits in support of the development of an approved vendor list;
- Identify cost reductions, efficiency opportunities and contribute to the achievement of efficient targets;
- Ensure suppliers that engage in timely deliveries, right quality and quantity and cost are always engaged to ensure the organization gets value for money in all its dealings;
- Skilled in oral communication;
- Skilled in using negotiation techniques related to contracts for supplies and services;
- Skilled in data analysis and interpretation of data to achieve desired financial results;
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the work of others;
- Extensive knowledge of the contracting and contract management process
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics or any related field;
- 8+ years’ experience in a healthcare material management/purchasing environment to include at least four years in management level experience and a Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP);
- MUST have excellent Excel knowledge with ability to analyze huge data and control stock (Excel practical test will be conducted)
- Knowledge of healthcare purchasing processes, inventory control oversight procedures, purchasing business administration and hospital procurement law.
- MUST have good knowledge of pathology/Lab materials, equipment and consumables.
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2959”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2959 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 01 August 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.