If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
was established at the tail-end of 2011, and has been the preferred all-night scene in the Nairobi CBD. The swanky VIP section, Beka Lounge, sitting 150-180 guests opened its doors in Dec 2012 and is a popular choice for the urbane Nairobi professional hangout, private parties and corporate events. Located in Banda Street, Nairobi, Tribeka aspires to continue doing all kinds of awesome things and live up to its tagline ‘Your passport to Nairobi’s nightlife’
Plan and manage all hotel costs concern. Responsible in assisting management with building an annual operating budget for the company; managing purchasing and labor practices in order to keep costs within budget while maintaining the company’s production schedule.
F&B Cost Controller Job Responsibilities
- To control the Food & Beverage Cost together with chef engineer menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Continuously study weaknesses in controls implemented at the restaurant and suggest for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for accuracy.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Participate for stock take at the Hotel.
- Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased and ensure it balances with accounts payable.
- Ensure proper receiving procedures and that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Organize and do stock take and monthly stock taking.
- Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase order and purchase request, and to ensure that all invoices are stamped and signed by the authorized person.
Qualifications for the F&B Cost Controller Job
- 2-3 years’ experience in Food and Beverage cost control department
- Computer literate with knowledge of accounting packages such as Quick books/Sage.
- Must have worked in a similar position in the hospitality institution.
- Must have sound knowledge of material control, MS word, MS office Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
go to method of application »
To provide the highest possible standard of cocktail /bar/wine service to the guests ensuring high level of satisfaction
Bartender Job Responsibilities
- Bar Service according to the business quality and service standards.
- To have complete knowledge of the cocktails/drinks/wines as listed and their presentations.
- To be aware of work schedules, company guidelines and regulations regarding uniform, grooming, and hygiene policy.
- To ensure all drinks, which are served, to clients and employees are charged to and signed for by the individual requesting the drink.
- Safety and Cleanliness of Bar and surrounding areas.
- Creating a harmonious Environment amongst all staff within the Restaurant.
- Prepare bar for service with adequate supplies of glassware, drinks, bottles, fruit and garnishes.
- Wash and polish glassware, bar equipment and bar area.
- Maintain equipment and advice on repairs or improvements needed for greater efficiency.
- Ensure responsible service of Alcohol policies is implemented.
- Maintain high hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Efficiently use the Point Of Sale(POS) System
- Properly account for bar sales at the end of the shift.
Qualifications for the Bartender Job
- Over 2 years’ experience in a Hotel/Restaurant
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Training in Bar Techniques will be an added advantage.
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Thorough and initiative
- Good relationship skills
go to method of application »
Directs all hotel operations, and assesses, evaluates and meets the short and long-term needs of the hotel to ensure its success.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develops and implements the strategic plan, marketing plan, budget and Goals program to ensure on an on-going basis optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability.
- Ensures highest level of guest satisfaction by providing, within corporate standards, quality guest services and amenities.
- Manages the function of all hotel personnel through supervision of second in command and, directly or indirectly, of hotel department heads.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry and determines ad ensure execution of competitive programs.
- Participates actively in selling his hotel through personal involvement with all potentials markets
- Conducts weekly inspections and ensures physical facilities are kept in optimal condition by full implementation of preventive maintenance programs and judicious planning
- Oversees and directs the personnel function of the hotel including recruitment, hiring, orientation, coaching, counseling, training wage and salary administration, labor relations, performance appraisal and succession planning.
- Is responsible for security and safety of guest and employees and ensures emergency procedures are established, well publicized, practiced and enforced.
- Implements Management Development and Succession Plans in coordination with Corporate and Divisional staff and recommends high quality management candidates.
- Monitors applicable laws and regulations and ensures compliance.
- Established and maintains effective internal communication including weekly department head meeting to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity.
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Commerce Finance and Management Degree.
- 5-7 years working experience in Operations.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Proven skills in business & financial management.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a proactively diverse organisation.
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of management, organizational control, and effective supervision.
- Working knowledge of travel industry practices, regulatory requirements, marketing, sales, and customer service methods and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; email@example.com Cc to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by August 18,2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. State your expected salary on the subject line.