We are an organization committed to offering innovative solutions to non-profit organizations, the public sector and businesses. We are a group of human resource professionals offering high level consulting services. Each of our human resource professionals has expertise in the latest industry practices and trends. Virtual HR
works with clients through mutually agreed approaches to human resource needs and ensures follow-up for maximum impact.
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the consultant will assist in formulating and executing marketing strategies and in addition promoting good corporate relations.
IT Business Development Consultant Job Accountabilities
- Formulating and executing marketing strategies to achieve increased market share and revenues
- Develop and implement the company’s growing distributions strategy
- Steer market research and intelligence to ensure effective market and product positioning
- Establish and maintain good corporate and client relations with all business partners and stakeholders
- Promotion of Oracle MICROS products to achieve sales targets and growth
- Carry out duties assigned and maintain progress reports on ongoing assignments or projects
- Be self-motivated and driven to carry out the mentioned duties effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that the Company’s image is always reflected in a positive light
- Attend all in-house training scheduled to enhance self-performance
Qualifications for the IT Business Development Consultant Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Information Technology or a related field from a recognized university
- A minimum of two years’ experience in selling IT solutions and softwares
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Team player with a track record of delivering results
- IT Knowledge and background is an added advantage
- Successful candidate(s) will be required to travel and work at client sites within East and Central Africa.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Tuesday, 21st August 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.