Accounts Payable Officer at Reeds Africa consult (RAC)
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations.
Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
- To have a person responsible for all supplier invoices as well as payments.
- To ensure that all debts are recognized and accounted for according to the company financial procedures and the IFRS.
- Ensure timely preparation and filing all required tax returns
- To ensure that all supplier invoices are received and booked in the right period.
- To ensure that all invoices are processed and properly classified
- To ensure that all supplier accounts are up to date and reconciled regularly (monthly).
- Act as the contact person between the company and the suppliers.
- Maintain the ledger account for all the suppliers.
- Maintain an accurate creditors’ aging report.
- Maintain an updated creditors’ list.
- S/L AP recon to the G/L
- Coordinate all payments to vendors, employees and other parties.
- Correct, process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, requisitions, LPO’s, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers
- Review and code financial information
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds and prepare reports
- Compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records
- Maintain Inventory office supplies and equipment
- Prepare, file and submit orders for purchase
- Serves as key leader with understanding of the business and technical financial processes compliance in terms of withholding tax and other aspects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reeds Africa Consult career website on www.reedsafricaconsult.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reeds Africa ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Lodge & Camp Manager at Alternate Doors
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Recours Four Kenya - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
- Fire Alarm Technician at Jobsikaz
- Proposals Manager at CA Global
- Job Opportunities at Armada Human Capital - 3 Positions