If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and D.C. Metro - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
Cytonn Real Estate the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
The individual will be resposible for overseeing onsite management of the common areas of the assigned properties, work hand in hand with the Facilities and Properties management team to ensure the site is effecietly managed to the satisfaction of the residents and Cytonn Properties.
- Issue service charge invoices, ensure the same is paid on time and receipts issued to the unit owners.
- Examine building daily for preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance and communicate the same to the Property & Facilities Manager for corrective action.
- Supervise contractors engaged to undertake repair work on site by following the provided specification for each repair work. In cases of major repair works, liaise with the Facilities & Property Manager to ensure specifications are met.
- Clean the common areas, gym and club house at appropriate times and ensure the cleanliness standards and maintained at all times.
- Remain available to fire and police departments on a 24-hour call basis in case of emergency.
- Assume responsibility for the general security and fire safety of the buildings. Ensure all safety and security systems are maintained at a high standard and effectively replaced where the need arises.
- Produce daily and weekly reports on a timely basis on maintenance and security issues to be communicated and escalated to the facilities and property managers.
- Maintain good relations and liaise with tenants/residents to resolve any reported issues.
- Foster good working relationships with regulators to ensure understanding of regulation and licensing requirements and a timely compliance response.
- Maintain and update database of contractors and service providers.
- Manage budgets, ensure that the cost of staff or contractors and unexpected expenses happen within the framework of the approved budget.
- To ensure that staff and outsourced personnel are adequately instructed in safety and welfare matters regarding their specific work place.
- To inspect the swimming pool on a regular basis, reporting directly to the Property & Facilities Manager concerning repairs, faults and any damage.
- To ensure proper use of the gym equipment and facilities. Ensure that the gym and clubhouse are open for use daily.
- Ensure that safety regulations are followed in the swimming pool.
- Ensure that all the gym equipment are in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
- Required to attend courses for training as directed from time to time by the Project Manager/Facilities & Property Manager
- Required to carry out such other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Facilities & Property Manager/Project manager.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Certificate in Technical course like Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry
- Computer Literacy
- Minimum of C in KCSE
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a relevant work environment (busy commercial/residential complex)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of the methods, supplies, equipment and tools used in maintenance of the various facilities available in a mixed use property development.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- Knowledge of security procedures and systems and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to manage and supervise outsourced services and vendors on site like cleaning, gardening
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage the workload.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to supervise and manage contractors engaged to undertake repair and maintenance of various facilities on site.
- Must be reliable all the time and work flexibly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of integrity, results oriented, and ability to deliver under pressure.
- To be part of a dynamic organization
- Clear understanding of real estate dymanics
- Learn more about property & facilities management
Closing date is October 18th, 2017
Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US. Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
Cytonn Technologies is looking for talented visual communication designers to join our 12-week internship program. The interns will be trained on conceptualizing, developing, and executing graphic design for digital, print, and other applications, working in tandem with our creative and communications teams.
The interns will have the unique opportunity to learn in a real business environment in the context of investment management and real estate in a company led by dynamic executives with worldwide exposure.
In addition to technical skills interns learn essential communication and entrepreneurial skills needed to succeed in industry and learn to work in a high efficiency productive environment that guarantees ability to fit in multiple work cultures.
At the end of the internship, successful interns, who exhibit a great attitude, high aptitude, creativity and teamwork will be eligible for full time employment.
The successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan. Those who do not get hired stand a very high chance of getting absorbed into the job market.
Past graduates of this training have moved on to gainful employment. This training gives you an early opportunity to leave a mark in your career that will define your future.
We provide workspace, fast internet, MacBook pro with Retina Display, books, online resources, mentorship and challenge to develop your talent to a sought after skill.
Your productivity is driven by your passion and excellent knowledge of your subject. You bring your passion, creativity and aptitude, we sharpen your skills and show you how to learn and lead.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Prepare rough visual drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with creative producers, designers, and marketers
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, with an eagerness to learn new tools
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and great attention to detail
- Education background in graphic design, visual communication design, or other related field
- Familiarity with marketing
- Ability to work with the design and communications teams to understand marketing requirements and capabilities as they relate to Design
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Passionate about personal growth and learning
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, marketing collaterals and graphics)
Closing date is October 20th, 2017
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.