Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Bamba is a leading data collection and panel company operating in 7 African countries and growing.
They provide data collection and panel services to the world’s largest research agencies, corporations and social sector organisations.
Digital Marketing manager will run social media activities and other B2B digital marketing efforts in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Running daily social media activities through main channels – Facebook and Instagram
- Producing creative and unique content
- Creative writing for blog
- Link building and improve SEO
- Influencer marketing
- Campaign planning
- Advertising on social media
- Weekly reporting to Marketing Director
- Communicating with customer service to align company’s marketing based on markets feedback
- Running communication in community groups
- Supporting offline marketing campaigns
- Analyzing user behaviour and reporting
- Excellent written English
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in e-commerce
- Good understanding of paid channel advertising
- A Degree in marketing or IT preferable
- Good understanding of all social media platforms and tools
- Design skills would be a very strong advantage
- Interest in market research with at least 1 year experience will be an added advantage
- Honesty, strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Self discipline
go to method of application »
Duma works is recruiting a Business Development Officer. The hiring company is a leading agribusiness firm dealing with importation and distribution of fruits and vegetables in East Africa.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the the retail industry i.e supermarkets, hotels etc
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in distributing fruits and vegetables
- Have a diploma or degree in business or related field
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Must be able and willing to aggressively sell fruits and vegetables
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
go to method of application »
- Set-up and lead a Product Market Combination study in order to understand client demands for MDF open entry training on the African continent.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to acquire more registrations for training.
- Guide and support marketing and communication officers at the Goma and Accra offices.
- Experience in conducting market studies
- Developing and implementing marketing/communication strategies.
- Maintaining client relationships and networking.
- Affinity with the consulting/training sector
- Good English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Strategic thinker
- Social media expertise
- Tech savvy
- Service- and client oriented.
- Pro-active/take initiative, business driven, professional, cosmopolitan attitude.
- Team player, flexible, goes the extra mile, not a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) on regional and international level via email, phone and face-to-face i.e. respectful, business oriented, broad vocabulary, understanding culture and customs.
- Work independently, be and take responsibility to the team and clients, practical approach.
- International working expertise in Africa.
- People manager and good communicator
- Fluent in English on an international standard.
- French language is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Interested to learn and improve.
- Interest in management for development.
- 7+ years of working experience in an international context.
- Background in service oriented positions i.e. business, advisory, international programme management, marketing, customer relations.
- Education level Bachelor degree in Marketing
Method of Application
Applicants should send a Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3084”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3084 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.