Job Openings at Kentrain - 3 Positions
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 19 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kentrain Limited
Kentrain Limited is a recruitment and training company focusing on both adhoc and continuous recruitment, training and counseling services. Our strength is drawn from members who are not in training to profit but to realize a positive change in service delivery.
Our client a courier services provider is looking to fill the Riders position. They need 2 Riders who are male and above 30 years of age below is the detailed job description.
- Collect and deliver documents, packages or parcels to and from customers
- Run errands such as banking of cheques, payment of bills, renewal of licenses.
- Proper documentation of all collections and deliveries
- Reconciliation of daily deliveries/ activities
- Custodian of allocated motorbike and accessories.
- Keep allocated motorbike clean and in good working condition
- Undertake office errands when need arises
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) in English and Kiswahili.
- Minimum education level: K.C.S.E
- High level of integrity
- Good customer service skills
- Should be able to operate a smart phone
- High level of personal hygiene
- Previous work experience as a rider a great advantage
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and environs
- Valid Motorcycle Driving License with at least 2 years of experience in riding a motorcycle.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
go to method of application »
- Custodian of office petty cash
- Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales.
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy.
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Processing all supplier payments.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments.
- Following up on payments from customers.
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum Education level: High school (Must have atleast grade B in both English and Mathematics).
- Must be mature( 30 Years and Above)
- One year working experience
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Good multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Well-presented and good Customer Service Skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates send application letter, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kentrain LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions
- Sales Administrator at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Regional Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Managerial Role at LAN-X Africa
- Lodge & Camp Manager at Alternate Doors
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 2 Positions