Jobs at Jobsikaz.com
Posted on: 15 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Jobsikaz
Jobsikaz.com is an online placement platform that connects employers to employees by showcasing employees’ profiles to recruiters. The platform serves to increase visibility of you
- Proposing CBA’s for each given outlet and forwarding to channel Managers.(Monthly volumes, discounts, payments, credit limits, displays etc).
- Generating daily orders as per the set targets& trading terms.
- Collecting the sales revenue within the agreed credit terms.
- Ensuring that the given outlets are stocking all the brands & SKU’s and listing of new products within 90 days in all outlets from the date of release.
- Developing monthly sales driven proposals for modern trade,Wholesale and Retail channels and submitting to the immediate Manager 30 days in advance for evaluation and approval.
- Implementing and supervising approved sales driven programs and promotions in given outlets and ensuring the proposed goals and objectives are achieved.
- Strategically placing of promotional & communication (POS) materials in each outlet and ensuring they are well protected by shop owners.
- Negotiating for good displays and shelve space in the given outlets and ensuring that our products are well displayed and merchandised therein.
- Monitoring and recording competitors’ activities and their brand share per shop.
- Supervising and managing support staff who may be placed in your outlets.
- Filling BAF and opening new accounts in the given region.
- Managing and guiding given wholesalers to ensure that we drive huge volumes of our products through them.
- Stock management and ensuring customers carry zero damages and expiries in their stores.
- Monitoring the trade to capture any new outlet coming up & give the information to the Territorial Manager and follow up to account opening.
- Follow-up on order delivery.
- Giving daily performance report.
- Shall have approved daily sales itinerary and shall visit customers as per the approved itinerary.
- Encouraging wholesalers to visit and sell to small shops and referring small shops that do not have accounts to wholesalers.
- Notifying the Trade Development Manager, Territorial Manager, Marketing Manager or Trade development retail Reps whenever gaps are identified or noted which may require retail coverage.
- Maintaining updated data base, sales records & stock records for each customer.
- Shall always carry clean samples in the sample bags.
- Shall always carry enough POS materials in the van.
- At all times ensure outlets are having adequate testers in the shelves.
- Ensuring that all shops have adequate stocks at all times, and maintaining forward cover for minimum 4 days for each brand, variant and SKU.
- In conjunction with the shops management develop sales driven promotion calendar and forward to territorial sales manager for approval.
- Training customers & customers staff in our products Knowledge & handling.
- Teaching customers on stock management in terms of proper handling & storing, stock levels holding and stock rotation.
- Retrieving and exchanging damages.
- Monitoring stocks movement and taking corrective action when a customer is noted to hold excess stocks which may not sell in 6 months or which may prevent the customer to pay or purchase first moving products.
- Growing customer purchase by way of increment of SKU’s level holdings, increment of credit limits and order sizes accordingly in relation to the demand of products per outlet.
- Notifying the Territorial manager when a customer stops purchasing as agreed or closes down.
- Properly guiding new accounts on what to purchase as per the demand of our products in that particular market/town /location/area, etc.
- Building and developing rapport and business relations with customers.
- Prices monitoring and administration to ensure control at both wholesale and retail level.
- Monitoring and giving feedback on customer and consumer purchase behavior
- Proper utilization of any allocated resources to you or your outlets.
- Adherence to given sales guidelines and policies.
- Achieving the set sales targets per given shop in both Sku & Revenue.
- Collection of revenue within the agreed terms.
- Well stocked and merchandized outlets.
- Identifying potential customers filling in BAF & Account Opening forms and following up to account opening stage.
- Managing all approved sales driven promotions and achieving the agreed goals & objectives.
- Zero damages and expiries or near expiry per outlet.
- The Regional Sales Reps reports to the director and channel managers
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position requires a mature, results oriented and self-motivated individual. He/she will be responsible for the efficient and effective management delivery of security services provided by the company to clients.
- Must ensure that company resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately to all client
- To ensure that all physical security to all on-site customers is delivered within the company’s security
- To maintain the Security Operations Manual up to date for use by all on site security personnel to cover duties, individual instructions for each post; attendance; use of security equipment; dress standard; training
- To take into account separate buildings and/or room security duties, and accordingly devise rosters appropriate for the
- Initiate all security personnel vetting, security clearances and maintain appropriate
- Assist the General Manager in drawing up the annual security departmental budget and participate in the
- Financial Services monthly/quarterly reviews on budget
- Effectively manage and control the security budget and provide accurate information to the General Manager when
- Prepare business cases in support of large expenditure when
- Must have skills and ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets and/or proprietary
- Report any significant security breaches to the General Manager and Directors; undertake full investigation; recommend course of action in consultation with General
- Ensure that all business recovery/contingency plans and/or procedures held within the operation sites are always kept up to date
- Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters; fire and other threats procedures; use of technical equipment and routine security duties. Ensure that knowledge is tested several times per
- Maintain the security team training plans up to date for all security staff and to test their knowledge of procedures
- Person specification skills and desirable qualities
- Supervisory experience with 2 -3 years as a security professional with a proven management experience within the security
- Ability to delegate site specific duties to supervisory
- Ability to work in a client focused role within a fast paced
- A sound working knowledge of security best practice and legislation affecting the security role
- 24/7/365 availability for any emergencies
- Planning ability so that each client site is inspected at least once a
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and diplomatic engagement
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and knowledge of electronic security
- Sound judgment and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents
- Experience in drafting reports, preparing business cases and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in staffing levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as
- Safe driving record with a clean driving
- Recognized security qualifications from a credible institution /college
- Clean criminal record
- Drug Free
- Strong references from previous employers
- Safe driving
- In addition to the above qualifications, the ideal candidate should have the ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with fellow employees, customers and vendors to ensure continued commercial benefit for our client, as well as demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the Company’s market place and competition.
go to method of application »
Our client is seeking a van sales rep to be selling cosmetics in central Kenya who will be based in Thika town.
- He/she must have a driving licence and be able to drive a manual truck.
- He/she must be a person of very high integrity.
- At least two years selling experience of FMCG
Basic salary: 17000 plus 5000 commission on attainment of target.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact shortlisted candidates.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JobsikazSimilar Jobs
- Junior Sales Executives at Sheffield Steel Systems
- Stores Officer at HRM Connection
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at People Foco
- Sales Executives at Reeds Africa Consult
- Job Opening at Sheer Logic
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Flexi-Personnel - 3 Positions