Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
We are looking to hire a competent Accountant to provide support to the Finance and Administration Department.
- Prepare and maintain an up to date daily recording of transactions and input data into the accounting system.
- Issue and validate invoices to customers based on services rendered.
- Ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Ensure proper book keeping, documentation and filing of the company documents.
- Adhere to the established internal control over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness and accuracy of supporting documentation.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Process business transaction using accounting software i.e. SAP
- Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation.
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports.
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience.
- Must be conversant with Accounting packages.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
go to method of application »
We are looking for an experienced Project Assistant who will manage the overall responsibility for projects in all respects i.e. cost, time, quality and scope of obligations.
This person will also manage project within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction.
- Overall responsible for project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result
- Secure project deliverables according to project agreement (the contract) and act according to responsibilities in the project charter
- Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfill the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget
- Drive productivity in project through utilization of global reusable solutions, processes and tools.
- Manage scope changes and issue variation orders
- Secure project communication and documentation according to project communication plan
- Provide lesson learned and providing input to improvement or development of processes and tools
- A degree in Business Management (Project Management)
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in Project Management
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel
Method of Application
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the title on the subject line by 8th December 2017. Do not attach any certificates.