If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Board is an online platform that brings Job Seekers, Employers and Recruiters together. This large and diverse network also allows Employers to reach out to more people and make their Hiring Process faster, cheaper and more efficient.
Some of the best Jobs never even get advertised. Talent Board is connected to a large number of Employers and Companies and helps you use your Network to find relevant Jobs. Recommend Jobs to Friends and help them out. And if you want to find out more about potential Employers other people will be able to share insights and ratings about the company.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains inventory by checking laboratory stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintains a safe and clean laboratory by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Degree or Diploma in Laboratory and already licensed;
- At least 2-3 years. Working experience.
Managing all aspects of picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations for a Financial Institution.
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Purpose of the Position:
The candidate is responsible for managing all aspects of picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations, keep a record of delivery information, for instance, names, addresses, and contact numbers. This does not limit the rider to any other assigned tasks not listed.
- Pick up and deliver items to their ultimate destinations.
- Keep a record of delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and numbers.
- Plan and follow the most resourceful routes for delivery.
- Keep a record of collecting essential payments and signatures from clients.
- To record delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name.
- To communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner.
- To complete paperwork accurately and completely.
- To be knowledgable with Banking i.e how to bank cheques/ cash among other tasks.
- To be attentive to detail.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must have a valid Driving License.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- Must have experience riding in Nairobi.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must portray moral integrity and clients handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Our client, a leading agricultural firm is currently looking to hire an Area Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will develop and implement sales strategies, meet sales targets and enhance technical know-how of his/her sales team and other stakeholders within the assigned area.
- Have in place an effective and efficient marketing strategy and ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales target for the assigned area.
- Translation and implementation of the overall strategic sales plan to the assigned area.
- Develop and implement a coverage plan for the assigned area in order to provide technical support and build customer relationships.
- Prepare sales forecast/projections for the assigned area.
- Conduct periodical and accurate market intelligence on customer requirements and competition activities/strategies within the assigned area.
- Build and regularly update customer database as a foundation for good customer relationships at all levels.
- Ensure maintenance of minimum stock levels of our products in all the appointed distributor and stockiest outlets within the assigned area.
- Provide adequate Supervision of the appointed distributors and stockiest within the assigned area and enforce adherence to the recommended credit terms.
- Manage Company resources including assigned funds, materials and equipment efficiently in order to optimize on productivity.
- Manage, train and motivate his/her sales team in order to deliver services superior to those of competition.
- A Bsc. Degree in Agronomy from a reputable institution. Diploma in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing particularly in an agricultural based organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good people management skills.
- A clean and valid driving license with at least 3 years driving experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.