If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alternate Doors Consulting is a Human Resource Solutions Company offering Human Resource Consulting Services, Human Resource Automated Services, Recruitment and Headhunting to Small and Medium Businesses in Kenya.
Our Client is currently recruiting a Graphic and Web Designer.
As a Graphic and Web designer, you are directly responsible for our digital and brand portfolio via;
Web and Graphic Management:
- Design, update and management of the company’s web and commercial platforms. This includes; The companys Website, product/solutions Landing Pages and commercial platforms , generate a weekly report on our platforms; SEO, Optimization rating, Total Reach, Total Engagement, Page visits and other site analytics as provided by Google.
- Design of all required company brand and marketing collateral for internal and external use. After the necessary approval is made by management, a high-res print ready artwork should be submitted to procurement for print /production.
- Design of all company and staff presentations, ensure all presentations adhere to our brand guidelines and uphold the company brand.
- Develop and manage a current Company Brand Book to be reviewed by management and updated every quarter.
- Provide website technical user end support as and when required by all staff members
- Work hand in hand with the Content Developer to ensure that all web and digital commercial platforms are optimized and have the correct content to generate a minimum of
- Seventy-five (75) monetary leads a week thus three hundred (300) monetary leads a month.
- Diploma or Degree in graphic & web design.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of WordPress, Php , Html and Css
- Strong grasp of E-Commerce and digital communication applications
- Deep functional knowledge on web and graphic design applications like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla among others.
- Sufficient understanding in digital brand development and implementation.
- Must have hands on experience with Google platforms i.e. Analytics, Ad words, AdSense, SEOs and Web Optimization
- Experience in planning and delivering web based and graphic content
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience preferably as a web or graphic designer.
go to method of application »
Our client is an Award-winning interior fitout company based in Nairobi currently seeking to hire a Site Supervisor.
To ensure that the client’s requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Demonstrate effective risk management and mitigation practices through proper risk identification, assessment, tracking and communication.
- Lead project meetings with contractor and stakeholders effectively delivering results in a timely manner.
- Actively manage and report on the status of the project schedule and budget.
- Monitor the contract progress and make recommendation to client for contractor payments.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed, and that a project programme is in place.
- Set up an emergency plan and general site facilities for the project, ensuring that
these are in line with the health and safety proposal.
- Form and maintain the storage facilities and manage stock planning so that stock,materials, plant and tools are organised to meet the timescales for the project.
- Formulate a material schedule for the project, including take off from issued drawings and specifications, and produce requisitions as far ahead of programme periods as possible to enable best prices to be obtained by the
- Procurement Department.
- Maintain the work schedule and track progress, keeping records on file and copying weekly records to project manager/ office.
- To manage building contracts on-site, liaising with the Project Manager, client, sub contractors and other trades, co-ordinating all aspects of the works.
- Oversee/provide a first aid facilities, ensuring there is a first aid area is kept clean and first aid kit is well stocked.
- Ensure safety to public, site visitors and staff on site at all times, ensuring that preventative measures are taken, including personal protection, following safety
instructions and following all aspects of the health and safety proposal for the site.
- Maintain security of completed works, perimeter barriers, stored materials and
plant, at all times during the project
- Supervise and manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, to include; carrying out safety inductions; tool box talks; controlling quality of work; ensuring method statement and order fulfilment; cleanliness & tidiness; the use of plant and tools, waste reduction; upkeep of plant and facilities; use of personal protection equipment/wear,
- Check that all materials used, including those used by sub contractors, are
compliant with technical and quality specifications.
- Keep photographic survey of all site operations and works and forward to the
office via line manager.
- Maintain and track deliveries, ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly, off load/check all deliveries to relevant storage facilities, and manage stock issue, adhering at all times to operational needs and with due regard for health, safety and security
- Advising and implementing cost savings at all times, and represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with, and affected by, the building project.
- Any other duty assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s of Building and construction/ Construction Management
- Diploma in Building & Construction
- Must be registered with National Construction Authority board
- At least 5 to 7years experience on construction and site works especially in interior fitout company
- Must be proficient in the use of computer to prepare reports using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent working knowledge of construction scheduling and outage planning.
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to easily move around active construction site safely and effectively.
- Must have highly-effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team leader/player with exceptional interpersonal skills to deliver results
- Must have proven problem-solving skills.
- Supervisory skills
go to method of application »
Our Client is currently recruiting a Junior Medical Rep.
- Calls on customer accounts as assigned by Senior Sales Representative providing technical, marketing and administrative product information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Schedules, picks up and delivers orders for assigned accounts.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in accordance with company policy seeking direction from Senior Sales Representative as needed.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information of interest to customers.
- Maintains account records and report activities and submits as required by the Company.
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and company policy.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Customer Service, and Credit Departments.
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Effectively manage personal sample inventory.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and industry regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or diploma or Nursing degree and or nursing experience
- Medical sales experience
- Able to travel for at least 3 weeks in a month
- Able to identify and establish new business
- Able to grow existing brands and business
- Understand market conditions and able to undertake relevant research
- Must be a quick learner and possess commercial awareness
- Able to maintain detailed and organized records and submit regular marketing reports
- Able to present and communicate to prospective doctors/nurses on a one on one and formal setting.
- Accountable, strong integrity and hard worker
- Fully computer literate
- Team player and able to close the deal
- A driving license is essential
go to method of application »
Our Client is currently recruiting a Marketing Communication Specialist.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities
- Correspond with external and internal stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Build on existing and develop new relationships with our clients, media, key decision makers, suppliers and other relevant parties
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our services
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Develop marketing materials; create/write case studies and product guides to drive sales.
- Research and plan out communications programs
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity
- Plan and write content for copy publications, website pages, scripts for presentation and videos, product brochures, sales leaflets, corporate brochures, annual reports for the directors, newsletters, customer magazines.
- Effectively communicate with our different target audiences, including customers, journalists, investors, suppliers and the community, advise other employees and managers on communication tasks, and use written and verbal skills to create a wide range of product and corporate communication material.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or a similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- All-round knowledge of advertising, PR and media
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be imaginative.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
go to method of application »
Our client, a leading ICT company in Kenya, is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant
- Receive and process all invoices, expenses forms and request for payments,
- Prepare daily sales reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations
- Office administration and other duties as allocated.
- Filing of all payment vouchers and other financial records in systematic and organized manner to ensure ease in retrieval and reference
- Data capture of financial transaction on to the ERP system.
- Petty cash administration
- Aid in preparing annual budgets
- Aid in preparation of management accounts other financial reports
- Deputize for the Accountant
- Any other duties as may be allocated.
- Undergraduate degree in finance and accounting or business related course
- Professional qualification: CPA
- Minimum of 2years experience in a busy organization
- Proficiency in use of accounting software: quick books
- Computer literate: Proficiency in word, Excel and power point.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player and agile/proactive to learn
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
Method of Application
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.