If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LEAD Consultants offers a wide array of services for Project Management & Quantity Surveying. We are backed by industry experience and qualifications.
- Prevent theft and damage to company property
- Investigate any alleged or detected theft/fraud, prepare a Management report and give recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ensure regular rotation of sub-contracted security guards.
- Ensure all reported incidents are logged on the occurrence book and reported to the relevant person and proper action taken
- Liaise with the local police on any alleged intrusion into the premises or company/client cargo and follow up the case to conclusion
- Ensure all security procedures are followed by all employees and clients within the premises
- Ensure all access points and control rooms are properly manned
- Ensure all security gadgets/tools/equipment are in good working condition e.g. fence, alarms, CCTV
- Maintain records of all main door keys and safe custody of the same.
- Ensure all items leaving the premises are accompanied by the relevant authorization documents and gate pass.
- 5 years’ experience in security in a supply chain or a related environment
go to method of application »
- Lead the sales team and support colleagues to maximize on all sales opportunities, and to proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs.
- Client Relations- Follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress.
- Development and implementation of the clients business growth plan, developing, formulating and implementing key sales strategies and providing insight into key strategic thrusts that will ensure the business attains a competitive advantage in the market, and remains on track on its agenda for growth and performance.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by maintaining a system of reviews, reports, infield coaching and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and bulletins as may be needed.
- Provide and oversee high standards of ongoing training for the Sales representatives so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products and services in an accurate and professional manner.
- Management and coordination of stock level at hand for corporate sales and ensure reorder levels are given on time and deliverables are achieved.
- Oversee presentations for company products to prospective clients
- Preparation of low performing products list and setting strategies to improve sales
- Developing strategies to have more additional SKUs for corporate sales
- Oversee updates from Accounts on payments made by clients
- Management of data and records for reference and ensure government tenders are applied for and followed up to completion
- Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG industry and especially in institutional selling
- Experience in handling government tenders
- Proper understanding of safety shoes and its aspects
- Proven sales track record
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Good communication skills
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
go to method of application »
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG company
South Rift – Nakuru, Molo, Naivasha, Njambini
Lower Central – Nyeri, Murang’a, Thika
Western – Kisumu & Kakamega
- Adhere to the systems, policies and procedures.
- Participate in conducting internal analysis of the department by providing data related to Distribution sales performance of the region.
- Work to achieve the assigned Distributor sales targets as per Company Annual Plan.
- Continuously appraise & report on Distributors’ Networks, gaps, opportunities.
- Maintain and update Distributors database containing all the details related to distributors of the specified region.
- Ensure that all the Distributors in the particular region are aware of the various products. In case of any kind of product training, usage training etc is required the same should be arranged .
- Monitor the sales performance of distributors and track the sales of various products sold by Distributors.
- Ensure reports are prepared as per schedule and required format.
- Ensure stocks out are prevented at Distributors site by providing replenishment of the stock on schedule once the order is confirmed.
- Liaise with delivery person to ensure that deliveries to Distributors are done as per schedule.
- Gather market information in the Assigned Territory
Key Participatory Areas
- Pass on any quality related issue or complaints received from market to Quality Assurance.
- Assist marketing team in conducting all ATL and BTL activities in the specified region.
- Help other sales teams if collaboration is required for sales purpose.
- Coordinate with logistics in charge to insure timely delivery to customers.
- Share market intelligence regarding competitor activities, new products, and new customer demands with the team.
- Weekly/Monthly Route Coverage Plans-Itinerary
- Weekly & Monthly Sales Report
- Monthly New product market feasibility report
- Weekly/Monthly Market Intelligence Report.
go to method of application »
- Group Head of the property division overseeing day to day operation of all the properties.
- Provide weekly and monthly property reports
- Conduct necessary audits for the property and ensure compliance.
- Have good network in the real estate industry especially with property agents
- Knowledgeable in property documentation with all stakeholders
- Assist the Group General Manager by providing information for Board meetings
- Have a good understanding of repair and maintenance works
- Ability to interpret and comprehend design drawings
- Prepare monthly, half yearly and yearly budgets in liaison with finance department
- Sales & Marketing skills are an added advantage.
- Degree / Diploma in Building & Constructions, Land Economics or Property management (or any other equivalent qualification) from a recognized University (or an equivalent institution).
- Experience: More than 5 years experience as Property Manager managing more than three busy units
- Have good communication knowledge especially in reporting tools and common spreadsheets applications
- Leadership skills, team player, good interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision in a demanding challenging and busy environment.
Method of Application
Send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th MARCH 2018 Indicate your current salary and notice period.