- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
NSW Safaricom Account Manager at Nokia
Posted on: 13 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nokia
We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
This position will be responsible for Nokia Software Sales effort in Kenya
Focusing on key accounts in Kenya this position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts.
Reporting Relationship reports to the Nokia Software MU/CBT Sales Manager
This position will play a fundamental role in developing NOKIA’s Software business in key accounts in SA, to provide vision, direction and leadership to NOKIA coverage into these accounts. Specific duties are likely to include
- Develop strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts.
- Close new sales opportunities and capture orders by developing relationships with these key customers and partners that support these accounts.
- Maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieve assigned quota(s) by directly covering these key accounts.
- Generate a pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned quota(s).
- Identify, qualify, secure, and develop new opportunities in these accounts.
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of orders/sales opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities and meet with key decision makers to obtain commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Sell NOKIA Software value, differentiating between NOKIA and its competitors when presenting value proposition to potential and existing customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing orders and sales through relationship building
- Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & Software processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Travel making sales calls and related business activities 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
Key Experience And Skills Required
- 7-10 years of experience of sales in a software technology company selling to the Communications industry service provider or vertical segments is advantageous.
- Demonstrate deal closures of at least >500kEuro.
- Understand the Communications software, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions like OSS/BSS and other related software is advantageous.
- Should be managing at least 3Me annual sales quota and demonstrated consistent ability to exceed targets.
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to customers NOKIA Software advantages, etc.
- Ability to develop long lasting customer relationships.
- Develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed.
- A consultative sales approach for selling solutions.
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project, networking and time management skills.
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Sales and quota driven.
- Technology and business savvy.
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills.
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NokiaSimilar Jobs
- Central SME CS Core at Nokia
- Field Marketing Manager, EMEA at GitLab
- Senior HR Manager at Safaricom
- Delivery Team Lead at CloudFactory
- Customer Sales Representative at KOKO Networks
- Sales Executive at Entrust Datacard
- Job Openings at Airtel Africa
- ERP Implementation Consultant (Kenya) at Bluekey Seidor