- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative (Horeca) at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: 12 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
The job holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in the HORECA Segment.
Area 1: 4 A’s Execution in HORECAS
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned outlets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales
Area 2: Sales Revenue Growth in HORECAS
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in order to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of brands in terms of volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Identify Potential New Accounts and open the accounts directly with to grow business and Drive Volumes.
Area 3: Debt Management
- Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply
- Ensure HORECAs Accounts operates within the stated credit
Area 4: Relationship Management.
- Build, manage and maintain good strong long term customer Relationship with Kenya Wines Agencies and the key
- Ensure Timely address of Customers
- Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail and experience with HORECAS preferably in a beverage environment.
- Possession of a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
- Drive for results with no excuses.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – sales and distribution, marketing and Customer Care departments
- External – HORECAS, potential customers, distributors.
- This is a field based role.
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com by 12th July 2019. Indicate the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Chief Accountant at Genesis Consult Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Sales Manager at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Audit Assistant at Algorithm Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Virtual HR
- Job Vacancies at Leap29
- Warranty Officer at HRBP Solutions
- DevOps Lead Engineer at ShimaHR Consultants Ltd