A continental leader in the private and commercial markets, delivering state-of-the-art technologies and systems in all domains: Aviation, Railways, Infrastructure and Cyber Solutions.
Reports to: Group Managing Director
The Administration Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Administration Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, travel logistics, inventory control etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing day to day operations of the company.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Providing historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, making necessary adjustments.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and following up on work results.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees and executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Overseeing transport, business travel and accommodation logistics.
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends.
- Organizing induction programmes for new employees.
- Maintaining office staff job results by planning, monitoring, and forwarding job results summary to the Group Managing Director.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for board meeting preparations.
- Liaising with HR and other Departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with second class honours upper division or Equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in similar role in a progressive organization.
- Reliable and self motivated with strong analytical and research skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage a team with limited resources and mentor team members to ensure excellent, stable and disciplined team performance.
- Broad knowledge in handling of Board of Directors matters.
- Technology savvy.
- Budget management experience
- People management skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to work in high-pressure situations and to meet tight deadlines without losing attention to details and perfection of tasks at hand.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications, detailed Resume and their certificates to email@example.com to be received by close of business on Sunday July 28, 2019