Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on six critical thematic areas; Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Financial Education & Inclusion, and Health.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff, we seek to recruit well qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position within Equity Group Foundation.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below.
Reporting to the Group Director- Brand Strategy and Customer Experience Innovation, the Personal Assistant will assist to provide efficient, responsive and excellent administrative organizational and logistical service to the Department in order to provide a conducive environment to enable the department to meet its goals.
- Have daily Diary meetings with line manager to discuss upcoming engagements and invitations, booking of meetings appropriately as per LINE MANAGER’S availability and schedule Meetings between the LINE MANAGER and the direct reports.
- Timely and appropriately booking of travel and accommodation for LINE MANAGER’s trips as well as co-ordinate and handle professional travel logistics for the team
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations: to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes of all meetings
- Plan, organize and manage own workload and that of the Department to ensure that all the reports are processed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all calls to the LINE MANAGER are effectively and efficiently handled
- Preparing e-mails, letters, memos for the LINE MANAGER’s validation, sort and review incoming mail for the department and distribute to the team
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system -Ensure that all documents in the LINE MANAGER’s office are well filed and confidentially maintained
- Ensure that all the visitors to the LINE MANAGER’s office are well handled and assisted
- Collect and open mail addressed to the Directors
- Tabulate and retrieve official expenditures and claims
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations and reports as per the request
- Liaise with managers in Head Office and opcos, and / or with partners / vendors to ensure timely production of documents and reports as requested for by the Directors
- Attend functional meetings and document key information and decisions as and when required
- Analyze basic information in response to queries to the dept.
- Organize materials and logistics for external auditors
- Handle procurement for the department-stationery, office tools, ordering business cards
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Management/Leadership/Communication
- At least 5-year experience as a PA or Secretary in an administrative role in a senior or executive management role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge and proficiency to at least intermediate levels in a
- range of office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Honesty and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks needing to be undertaken simultaneously
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, the role holder will be responsible for building the capacity of micro, medium and small entrepreneurs through training on Entrepreneurship in assigned region.
- Conduct training need assessments and delivery of entrepreneurship training
- Participate in the development and update of training materials
- Coaching and mentoring entrepreneurs.
- Facilitation of market linkages and business networks for the micro, medium and small enterprises
- Documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt
- Evaluation of trainings conducted
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
- University degree, preferably in Entrepreneurship or Business Management or related areas or;
- Any other University Degree with a Diploma Entrepreneurship or Business Management or related areas
- At least three years’ work experience with micro, small and medium sized enterprises.
- Strong understanding of provision of financial services to MSME is added advantage
Desired Skills and Ability
- Demonstrated Training and facilitation skills with ability to work with diverse business audiences at a group and individual level
- Demonstrate understanding of ICT use in the MSMEs
- Practical experience in offering business advisory to micro and small enterprises.
- Practical experience in business management an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.