- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities at AMSOL
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
Africa Management Solutions Limited is a fast management consulting company with a very high paced dynamic working environment. The deadlines are many and very short.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to meet agreed monthly targets
- Spend much of the time working independently out of the office.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; proposal writing, solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline ensuring all sales administration is current
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following laid down procedure
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Develop and manage company communication/advertising plans
- Develop awareness of the company through all its communication channels (newsletters, etc)
- Public relations (attend business events, be a member of relevant networking associations, etc)
- Be a graduate, preferably with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Have a detailed knowledge of consulting business operations and have worked as a business development manager or equivalent position.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be a confident negotiator able to close deals
- Be able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and can coordinate several simultaneous projects.
- Able to Network with businesspeople, attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the marketplace
- KPI driven and a Go getter
go to method of application »
We are looking for highly motivated young minds keen to start off a career in Human Resources Management. The ideal candidate must be willing to work long hours in situations that require high intelligence levels, perseverance, tenacity and self-confidence.
- Undertake General HR duties supporting various clients with assigned HR related work
- Undertake multiple HR related data entry jobs
- Develop and maintain an effective database and tracking system for clients and Candidates
- Develop and adhere to approved policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and ability to think outside the box
- Good in English: speak, read and write additional languages eg. French, added advantage
- Multi tasking capability and ability to work independently on a task and result basis with everyone
- Should be very proficient with Microsoft Outlook, & MS Office (Word, Excel, PPTs)
- Street smart, Go-getter and dynamic with a good positive attitude, strong commitment, perseverance to complete the task on hand within the time frame and as per the defined process and expected standards
- Presentable with Excellent inter personal skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with staff, external audiences, etc
- Ability to work well with all other internal stakeholders within the organization
- At least a bachelors degree in any field
- At least 6 months in a HR/ Management/ Office Administration related environment.
Method of Application
Applications to email@example.com attaching your ID, CV, O- level Certificate and Passport Photo. Applications will be processed as they are received.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)Similar Jobs
- Intern Opportunities at International Supply Chain Solutions
- Group Cloud Managed Services Manager at Capumen Executive Recruitment
- Chief Accountant at Genesis Consult Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Sales Manager at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Audit Assistant at Algorithm Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Virtual HR
- Job Vacancies at Leap29