- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Temporary Project Manager at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capital Synergies
Our Client, a nonprofit organization that provides healthcare services globally seeks to recruit an experienced temporary project manager who wants to contribute to the mission its organization. This position will be part of a nascent project management practice within the Global Division, helping to establish efficient project and Budget management and communication methods across the division. The temporary project manager will report to the Director and work closely with business stakeholders, business analysts and finance team.
Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the planning and execution of complex project activities; identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Manage all aspect of department’s budget process including overseeing procurement
- Work closely with technical leads on detailed designs and estimates for all technology initiatives
- Conduct vendor assessments and manage vendor relationships during implementation
- Identifies and analyses operational issues, proposes solutions and identifies steps to resolve them Communicate frequently with project stakeholders; write and present regular project status reports
- Deliver user-focused solutions on time and on budget by effectively coordinating with Senior Management
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of professional work experience as a project manager.
- Candidate must have experience with large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- Proficiency with one or more project management approaches
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets; experience communicating with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps; excellent writing skills, presentation and meeting facilitation skills (finalists will be tested)
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Temporary Project Manager-NGO on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capital SynergiesSimilar Jobs
- Store Assistant at People Foco
- Systems Administrator at Central Depository and Settlement Corporation Limited
- Software Consultant at Ideon
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Epidemiologist at Clovers Management & Training Consultants
- Risk & Quality Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Deputy Operations Manager- Workshop at Peak DMC
- Staffing Coordinators at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions