- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Officer at Career Options Africa
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: 26 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Career Options Africa Ltd
Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda). We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
- Developing marketing strategies for open and in-house training programs, and conferences
- Coming up with innovative campaigns to grow awareness and demand for training programs across the region
- Recommending and rationalizing optimal marketing channels to use to achieve revenue targets
- Supporting all online and digital marketing initiatives
- Day to day marketing support and providing local insights
- Online Marketing of the organisation’s recruitment services
- The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least 3 years marketing experience including selling Open Training Programs, Event management and Conferences, recruitment services
- Must have experience in a company offering training, conferencing and event management, recruitment
- Experience in direct sales and Online Digital Marketing
- Experience with analytics is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Solid knowledge of marketing strategies including online/digital marketing
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Sound marketing skills as it is your job to improve bookings for conferences and events
- Creative and innovative.
- Must have good hands on experience in training, conferencing and event management.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- He/she should be strong in business etiquette, negotiation and business development skills and be a good brand ambassador.
Method of Application
Send CV only to email@example.com by 26 th November 2019 with the title on the subject heading
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received. Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career Options Africa LtdSimilar Jobs
- Software Consultant at Ideon
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Epidemiologist at Clovers Management & Training Consultants
- Risk & Quality Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Deputy Operations Manager- Workshop at Peak DMC
- Staffing Coordinators at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Area Trade Marketer at Sheer Logic