Greenlight Planet is on a mission to revolutionize rural energy access for the 1.5 billion off-grid villagers who use dirty, dangerous kerosene lanterns for light. In four years we've sold 1.6 million solar lights to off-grid families in South Asia and Africa— all paid for up-front, in cash— the latter 1 million customers acquired over the...
Read more about this company
Description of the role:
The Customer Loyalty Executive will be leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our Easy Buy products in the field. He/She will be giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while able to ensure that the Company offer matches end users expectations. The position will be based in the region with 80-90% of time spent in field related activities.
- Analyse regional portfolio and repayment trends and lay down strategies to improve the same
- Work with regional teams to ensure that set policies on collection are adhered to
- Track down Port Folio at Risk and champion recovery process
- Work with regional field teams to pro -actively set and execute strategies that will result in reducing default rates
- Flag any activities or actions by the field sales team that may lead to exposure
- Establishes essential communication and reporting structure with field teams.
- Designs and keeps track of operational improvements necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction
- Achieves set Active Portfolio management target as communicated from time to time.
- Preparing reports on weekly/monthly basis.
- Informs management of trends in accounts that contribute to delinquency.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor Degree related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position or role
- Strong experience from Microfinance/banking underground on Credit Collections.
- Conversant with computer packages.
- Must have good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
- Able to make presentations
go to method of application »
Greenlight Planet is looking for a Regional Mentor to be training sales staff within the Region
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Delivering classroom and/or field training
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools
- Sharing timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system)
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff
- Supporting the development and improvement of training materials and concepts
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
- Diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas
- Degree in education, or any related field as a plus
- Conversant with the use of smart phones and phone applications
- Has excellent communication
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability