Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP)– Kenya is a Development Organisation, working in 12 Counties.
With its head office based in Thika town, the organization works in the area of Sustainable Agriculture in Coast, Eastern, Central and Rift Valley regions of Kenya.
Agriculture Field Marketing and Training Officer Job Responsibilities.
- To implement a project related to training farmers on organic production, linkage to markets and credit.
- The ideal candidate is expected to expand work in the County into a Regional Project Area.
Qualifications Required for Agriculture Field Marketing and Training Officer Jobs
- Seven (7) years and above experience in Community Mobilization,
- Organization and structuring with a view to enabling them implement successful Agri-based projects.
- Proven experience in Project – designing and fundraising skills.
- Diploma, BSc. in General Agriculture in the areas of Crops, Livestock Production.
- Proven ability in setting up food processing, value addition, cottage industries and marketing projects.
- Knowledge and experience in establishment and expansion of
- Community ran savings and credit schemes.
- Good Writing skills in correspondence, reports, project publicity articles and features.
- Knowledge in the principles and practices of Sustainable Agriculture a strong advantage.
go to method of application »
Transport And Buildings Maintenance CO-ordinator Job Main Task
- To convert a running transport system and buildings maintenance unit from a service provision into an internal fundraising sector.
Qualifications Required for Transport And Buildings Maintenance CO-ordinator Job
- Diploma / Degree in Motor vehicle engineering.
- Ten (10) years experience in management of a transport unit within an institutional structure with 10-20 vehicles.
- Excellent knowledge in the management of a transport unit using the same as a self funding unit
- Knowledge in maintenance of buildings in plumbing, electrical, masonry and painting an added advantage.
- Good writing skills with ability to develop business plans, incomes, profit and loss accounting and general vehicle maintenance analysis.
- Good communication, personnel management skills with wide vision and entrepreneurial mind.
- Experience running a Fleet of Motor vehicles/Motor vehicle workshop will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Qualifications Required for Training and conference centres co-ordinator Job
- Diploma / Degree in Institutional or Hotel Management
- Ten (10) years experience and above in managing a set of medium sized Institutions and Conference Facility with a variety of clients including farmers, student, professionals, nature enthusiasts etc.
- Excellent ability to spot opportunities, create conferencing packages, market the products, increase sales and resultant financial surpluses.
- Knowledge and skills in developing innovation non-conventional client packages found in Eco-tourism, Agri-tourism, student parties e.t.c.
- Excellent business mind able to relate costs and benefits with a view to spending less and expanding surpluses.
- Good writing and documentation skills for publicity, marketing, financial operational and financial reporting.
- Excellent ability to achieve departmental targets while being an active member of a Community Development initiatives team.
- Have a combination of an entrepreneurial and community development mind.
- Experience in running an Institution that demands busy logistical connections will be an added advantage.
Training and conference centres co-ordinator Job Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He/She will be running 3 Training Centers in and around Thika.
- Will be supervising a minimum of 15 persons.
Method of Application
Applications to be sent by post or email accompanied by a C.V and indicating current or previous salary, to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 28th October 2016 Outreach & Networking Manager SACDEP – Kenya P. O. Box 1134 – 01000 Thika. Email address: email@example.com