At Alternate Doors we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Responsibilities for the HR Strategy Officer Job
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of appropriate HR Policies
- Assess current and future policy requirements to support strategic aims in conjunction with the senior management
- Research best practice to enable best design of policies
- Project manage the implementation and review of HR policies
- Impact assess the equality and diversity impact of all HR policies
- Provide strategic oversight and direction to Remuneration policy and practices
- Provide direction on interpersonal relationships to foster effective working relationships and enable appropriate change
- Develop appropriate employment conditions and support to deployment on all assignments
- Monitor employment legislation developments, assess the impact on the company and develop policies to maintain legal compliance
- Provide direction on staff engagement so that the company regularly measures and responds to staff feedback to improve the company as a place to work.
- Play a central role, in conjunction with the HR Manager in forward planning and strategy development for the company.
- Provide oversight approach to job evaluation to maintain consistency and fairness and assess appropriate methodologies for implementation.
- Provide guidance on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures.
- Critically assess and develop policies in line with internal and external influences.
- Develop a coordinated and consistent approach to the way in which the company engages with all staff directly and indirectly
- Lead development of policies which promote equality & diversity.
- Benchmark, modernize terms and conditions of remuneration and benefits
- Develop effective employee relations processes and foster a more inclusive program
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the grade as requested by the HR Manager.
HR Strategy Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor of commerce degree / Business Management degree with HR Option
- Post graduate degree / Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- IHRM Membership a must.
- Broad generalist HR experience or experience of business partnership
- project management desired.
- 3 years’ experience desired
go to method of application »
Technical Operator( FMCG) Manufacturing Job Key Duties
- Equipment operation: Correct operation of processing equipment to manufacture products that meet the set targets of quality, quantity and cost.
- Equipment breakdowns: Attends to all equipment breakdowns as they occur and ensures that equipment is back in operation in the shortest time possible for production to continue.
- Documents all the work done and is responsible for keeping the mean time to repair (MTTR) and mean time between failures (MTBF) within the set targets. Ensures correct usage of spare parts and engineering consumables.
- Planned maintenance: Carries out all scheduled preventative maintenance as per the documented schedule and documents all the work done as required.
- Maintenance records: Compiles accurate daily reports on all maintenance activities as per the equipment maintenance procedures.
- Process safety: Observes all the safety requirements while working and ensures all equipment operates with all the safeties in place.
- Food safety/Plant Hygiene: Observes high standards of personal hygiene and always works clean as expected in food preparation areas.
- Product Quality: Ensure 100% product quality through first time right
- Efficiencies: Ensure the machines are operated at 90% productivity.
- Waste management: Reduction of in process waste to minimum levels.
- Production Scheduling: Ensure scheduling is done as per the production plan & grain intake. Coordinating with the control room operator
Requirements for the Technical Operator( FMCG) Manufacturing Job
- Mechanical Engineering( Degree or Diploma)
- 3-5 Years experience in a similar field/role
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com . We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.For unsolicited applications,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.