Job Opportunities at R4Kenya
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: 25 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at R4Kenya
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
- Ensure smooth and efficient day to day running of office.
- Developing the internal management systems of the office.
- Support the creation of a positive work environment for the office.
- Relieve management of administrative detail on all projects
- Coordinate work flow
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in manager’s absence
- Keep projects on schedule
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- As the direct point of contact for Databit customers, both internal and external, to ensure they receive a high level of service and to help with their questions, complaints or concerns.
Responsiblities for the Office Adminstrator/Accountant Job
- Provide impeccable customer service to all callers and take all telephone calls as first priority.
- Take clear and concise telephone messages and relay the messages to the recipient concerned at the earliest opportunity.
- Handle all inquiries as decisively as possible
- Arrange “call-backs” to protect boss’s time and ensure they are made
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Carry out phone surveys/inquiries as needed to gather as much information before passing on the call or taking a message.
- Maintain calendar – ascertain which events require boss’s presence
- Fix commitments to maximize boss’s time efficiency – Allow decision/desk time
- Perform to earn boss’s full confidence
- Ensure discreet handling of all business affairs and transactions
- Maintain confidentiality of company documents at all times
- Receive all visitors pleasantly
- Screen to control interruptions
- Arrange amenities as needed
- Improve storage/retrieval systems
- Update and manage all data
- Set up and maintain manual and digital filing systems.
- Keep email/telephone list accurate and up to date.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all government requirements such as vehicle insurances, tax compliance certificates, trade licences.
- Ensure office cleanliness at all times
- Routine secretarial duties
- Log all calls with a view to giving the customers exceptional service
- Routinely re-order office supplies
- Update mail/phone directories
- Deal with clearing agents to ensure priority in delivery of our goods.
- Weekly reports
- Effective filing and project management tracking systems.
- Handle administrative detail on all projects
- Seek greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence
- Seek training on projects outside area of knowledge
- Update all entries into QuickBooks. Also manage accounts to provide monthly, quarterly and yearly statements as required.
- Create invoices and credit notes.
- Handle payment of monthly deductions and VAT
- To prepare the accounts for annual audit.
- Completing month end and year-end accounting and reconciliation.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment
- Handle petty cash
- Debt-control management.
- Manage billing renewals/maintenance contracts
- Supplier record management and making payments on the due dates
- Managing employee leave days and expenses
- There will also be ad-hoc project work such as you would expect in a growing, dynamic company!
- Prepare sales quotations
- Ensure orders are handled in a timely manner and the customer receives the products within the stipulated period
- Follow up to make sure the installation/delivery was handled efficiently
- Products returned by the customer should be repaired promptly and returned to the customer without delay.
Office Administrator/Accountant Job Requirements
- Minimum of a CPA 2
- Degree in business related field in finance or accounting
- Computer literate with knowledge of QuickBooks and other financial packages
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts and must have a high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use ITAX.
go to method of application »
Candidates MUST have good conduct certificate when applying for these roles. Retainer plus commissions will be provided.
Graduate Marketing Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify all selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Creating and maintaining contact in the market place, and managing a database of all existing and potential outlets in their assigned territories
- Linking the retail outlets to the wholesalers in their territories.
Qualifications for the Graduate Marketing Trainee Job
- 2-3 years of proven sales experience,
- Track record of consistently over-achieving set targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or diploma in marketing
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- A “go-getter” with a strong “can do” attitude.
- Amazing communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- High levels of Integrity
- Very passionate about consumers and customers
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th Feb 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about R4KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 3 Positions
- Investment Associate at Intrepid HR
- Solar Technician at Reeds Africa
- Branch Manager at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Sales Executive at Shortlist Professionals
- Job Opportunity at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Fleet Manager at Reeds Africa Consult
- General Manager at Redfox Executive Selection