If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Tally.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Prepare and submit customer invoices.
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Code, post and receive payments.
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
- Clients accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed for vehicles.
- Create sales agreements and proforma invoices and assist the sales team in seeing through sales.
- Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
- Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
- CPA (K).
- Proficiency in Tally.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience providing support to the sales administration. He / she MUST exhibit strong research skills and understanding of the customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Assist in updating client data and maintaining the CRM input.
• Generation of monthly sales performances reports via CRM.
• Support the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned markets and territories.
• Thorough market and client research.
• Daily administrative and accounting functions of the Nairobi office.
• Provide timely feedback to sales management regarding affairs across the region.
• Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics.
• Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
• Must have at least 3 years working experience.
• Proficiency in using a CRM system.
• Exhibit strong research skills.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Location: Ruiru, Kiambu
The successful candidate MUST have experience handling Retail B2B Sales for products to distributors, Sacco, third party E-Commerce platforms and corporations.
• Responsible for finding new lead generation.
• Account management through regularly meeting with clients to strengthen relationships and introduce new products.
• Client training of product and value position.
• Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyse monthly sales performance.
• Attend training and meeting in burn offices.
• Must apply with a detailed C.V demonstrating key achievements on sales target achieved.
• Must have professional experience selling to wholesale consumer durable goods.
• Must have a minimum of a diploma.
• Candidates with excellent business contact will have an additional advantage.
• Must be an extrovert with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to be a great networker and able to close deals at a high rate.
• A natural salesperson with an excellent track record.
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience selling products or solutions to a hotel. He / she MUST have a strong sales working experience in establishing and executing plans to expand the customer base in assigned market and territories internationally.
- Develop plan and sales strategy to ensure meeting sales goals and profitability.
- Following up on CRM opportunities and mail requests.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations to customer’s queries.
- Assist sales personnel in preparation of proposals and closing sales.
- Coordinate freight requests, logistics follow up and service queries.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics code.
- Prepare action plans by individuals and the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years in Senior Level.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Proficiency in using a CRM system.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to interact with the international market.
- Basic working knowledge of French/Spanish would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel extensively within East, Central and Western Africa.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.