If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in matching the right talent to the right job opportunities across Africa. We go out of our way to find that missing person for your business puzzle. We are the partner that understands your needs, recruits ‘best-in-class’ talent and counsel you towards a successful conclusion to the search process.
As a Brand Ambassador, your regular tasks would involve providing information about the brand, product or service, generating sales opportunities and working to build customer preference for the brand. Basically, you own the Product and represent the Brand.
You as a Brand Ambassador will be responsible for;
- Promoting brand names, products and services.
- Representing the company in a positive way.
- Building line sales volumes.
- Providing complete information about the brand.
- Demonstrating how a product works.
- Meeting department and event sales goals.
- Maintaining a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Keeping selling environment neat and clean, particularly when working with food products.
- Providing customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers
The kind of people we look to hire have the below qualities:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively initiate a conversation with customers and close a sell
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- In-store demo experience with sales experience
- Eager to learn about news brands
- Access to a computer or a smart phone for reporting sales results
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Must be a strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Education: bachelor’s degree / Diploma (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience in Promotions, Brand & Market Activations, Retail Sales Management and consumer products marketing
- Food Safety Certification is required in some assigned outlets
- A flexible schedule, primarily Saturday to Sunday
go to method of application »
More about your work:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
More About You:
- Proven work experience as an Account manager or key account manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
When applying do include a most recent full length photo in your CV. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.