It is our mission to provide outstanding hospitality and services to all our guests.
We are committed to ensuring that guests receive an unforgettable and authentic Swahili experience.
We are sensitive towards upholding the values,traditions and natural surroundings of our local community; this forms the very essence of our business model.
We endeavour to create an environment that allows our team of employees to flourish and deliver unparalleled service.
The purpose of this position is to promote sales and marketing efforts of the resort. This includes positioning of the brand and the generation of revenues consistent with the company objectives; developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy for the resort in line with the company objectives.
Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- Preparing an efficient and effective Sales and Marketing strategy and monthly business plan, working closely with the General Manager.
- Developing, managing and coordinating the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for local and international markets.
- Involves in pricing, branding, and product enhancements for certain market segments.
- Identifies key market segments, and establishes goals for existing and new key accounts through the establishment of detailed action plans for each segment.
- Manages guests’ relationship and respond to guests’ reviews and feedback in a timely and professional manner.
Coordinates the resort’s participation in local and international campaigns/exhibitions.
- Knowledgeable about the competitive set and will be on top of market share statistics to maintain the resort’s competitive edge.
- Efficiently manages sales and marketing budgets
- Manages relationship between the resort and account base, including embassies, NGOs and corporate bodies.
- Achieve best rates for the resort through active negotiations with sales and marketing related suppliers.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- A minimum of four years’ experience in luxury hospitality industry with proven record of leading reservations, sales and marketing team.
- A sales and marketing related degree with a focus on the hospitality / travel and tourism.
- Proven organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of eZee system is an asset
- Understanding of the local and international markets, along with strong trade networks in the local and international markets are essential.
go to method of application »
The purpose of this position is to lead a team of culinary professionals in creating spectacular dishes that will create memorable dining experiences for our Guests.
Responsibilities for the Chef Job
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow staffs
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte, table d’hote and or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
- Conduct daily shift briefings to kitchen staffs
- Ensure all kitchen staffs are aware of standards and expectations
- Liaise daily with the Resident Manager to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Actively interact with guests at tables
- Balance operational, administrative and staff needs
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Requirements for the Chef Job
- Minimum five years of experience in the senior sous chef position and above
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow staff as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualification, kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience to:email@example.com on or before February 24, 2017