UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)
Limited is a medium-sized financial advisory firm licensed to practice financial consulting offering professional services including: Business Consulting; Business Mentoring; Financing Solutions; Project Management and, Training. The firm has clients spanning corporate organizations, SMEs and SACCO Societies.
Reports to: HR Manager
The General Accountant will prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Document financial transactions by entering account information and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Job
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- prepare accounts and tax returns
- administer payroll and control income and expenditure
- audit financial information
- Ensure the statutory deductions are remitted on time
- analyzing accounts and business plans
Accounting Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management
- Must have passed CPA, part 2 and is proceeding to part 3
- Must be experienced in reconciling bank statements and managing the payroll
- Proficient in using accounting software’s like Quick Books,
- At least 2 years of experience as a general accountant
- Sound knowledge of Sage Evolution is an added advantage
- Strong reporting skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Math and analytical skills
go to method of application »
The Business Development Manager is to facilitate growth of business by preparing training programs and motivating staff to work.
The manager will also prepare proposals and specifications, conducting workshops, renew contracts with clients and also analyze competitors.
Business Development Manager Job Requirements
- Implementing a strategic and robust business plan to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Increasing revenue and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locating and proposing potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media ventures with the clients’ strategies and operations.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for assisting in the collection of any outstanding debt from clients.
- Liaising with the other departments manage integrated campaign executions.
- Previous experience in marketing and selling Air conditioners and other electronic products
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, selling electronics and Air conditioners
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Able to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate, ’General Accountant’ on the subject line of the email