At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
The Human Resource Assistant shall be responsible for assisting the HR manager in the day-to-day administration tasks of providing a professional service and handling the operational areas in such a manner that guest satisfaction is achieved.
Human Resource Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating daily activities for the establishment’s HR function;
- Determining which information requires immediate attention of the executive and delegates or referring other matters to various staff and departments;
- Supervising, recruiting and training specialized and administrative support staff and assigning, reviewing and evaluating their work;
- Performing office management duties, overseeing the maintenance of staff and financial records;
- Advising other department heads and executing administrative policies at the direction of the manager;
- Participating in planning, coordinating and/or attending meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences, and in-service training sessions or related activities in case of manager’s absence.
- Entering and manipulating data and information in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications by creating word processing templates and form letters, macros and functions, or tables;
- Ensuring un-interrupted availability of essential services such as water, electricity and telephones;
- Ensuring that each staff member has a meaningful job description and knows what is expected of him/her;
- Assisting in the production of monthly reports and statistics while ensuring accuracy in presentation;
- Monitoring of trends and special promotions in order to maximize on business opportunities;
- Preparing correspondence for manager’s review and signature; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Assistant Job
- must have a degree or diploma in HR or Public Relations
- must have minimum of 2 years experience and preferably in the hospitality industry dealing with events etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other specialized software;
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Be able to plan, organize and prioritize work;
Duties for the Business Relationship Officer Job
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their positionin the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Business Relationship Officer Job Requirements
- A basic undergraduate degree in any field.
- A recent university graduate or candidate on their final year awaiting graduation.
- A self-driven and focused individual who aims to succeed in sales career under minimum supervision.
- A well groomed and presentable person who is enthusiastic and energetic. A cheery and outspoken personality is required .
A Human Resource Manager who can develop effective relationship with line Managers and provide a professional Human Resource services to the organization.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
- Recruitment and Selection – Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, train line Managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Human Resources policy – Develop, implement and maintain Human resources policies across the organization, including training programs.
- Performance Management – Deliver performance management programs that drive the high performance culture.
- Leadership – Mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help employees reach their potential.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Manager Job
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration /PR in Human Resource Management with a minimum of(5) years experience in Hospitality Industry. With experience in handling more than 100 people
- Knowledge in Labour Laws.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skill.
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality and good Computer Skills.
- must be well spoken, presentable and have a good personality
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.