Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Director-Risk Management – the position holder will be supporting the Consumer Business Division and the Regional Sales and Operations Division.
Responsibilities for the Senior Manager-Risk Business Partner Job
- Conduct periodic monitoring of access to information systems at agreed intervals
- Develop effective Strategic Business Unit support channels by working together with other Risk Management teams in relation to addressing Risk issues affecting the services that we offer.
- Early and timely participation of Risk Management in Strategic Business Units processes, programs, product and services initiatives and developments.
- Manage the introduction and integration of new & existing Strategic Business Unit products/ services & support activities.
- Measure the success of Risk Management solutions and services in contributing to the business group’s effectiveness and efficiency and attainment of overall objectives.
Requirements for the Senior Manager-Risk Business Partner Job
- Degree in a business or Science related discipline
- Diploma in Telecommunications
- Relevant Risk Management Certification is an added advantage
- Must have at least 6 years working experience within wide scope in a Risk Management environment, of which
- 2 years should be within management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Trainer of trainer’s skills.
- Additional Details
The specific purpose of this role is to be a strategic partner providing professional long term strategic guidance and operational support to meet the evolving people management needs of core Business Unit or Division it supports.
Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner Job
- Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Support the HoD HRBPs in formulating and implementing value adding strategic HR Functional plans that deliver business results
- Support the HoD HRBPs and in liaison with the COE colleagues to deliver best practice, customer and solution focused HR function, on:
- Recruitment, Retention And Contract Management
- Employee Inductions And Deployment
- Performance Management
- Rewards Management
- Training Needs Analysis And Capability Building
- Change Management
- Talent Management Routines And Succession Planning
- Provide professional and timely employee relations advice and guidance to managers and colleagues. Provide coaching and support as required, and be comfortable influencing and challenging where appropriate.
- Interpret and provide advice on HR policy and variations across the BU or Division, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide advice and guidance for disciplinary hearings and other types of hearings and where appropriate offer advice and guidance to the panel.
- Support in managing organizational change, redundancy and redeployment, in line with legislation, policy and good practice.
- Deputize for the HoD HRBP as requested at Business and other strategic meetings
Requirements for the HR Business Partner Job
- Good Understanding of the Safaricom business and the work of the functional Business Unit
- Good understanding of clients and the organizational culture
- Ability to be innovative and a creative problem solver
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to inspire trust and build values based relationships
- Understanding HR Policies and procedures deeply as well as Kenya HR labour Laws.
- Service Orientation -responsive to client needs, questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management or related field with ideally a HND in HR
- Knowledge of HR with a minimum of deep knowledge in 2 HR practice areas
- Ideally 3-5 years’ work experience within the HR function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and/or line operations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager SME sales & Regional Operations- Coast, the role holder will have the responsibility of meeting overall revenue and acquisition targets. Winning new businesses by identifying, developing and closing opportunities centered on offering Enterprise solutions.
Responsibilities for the Territory Account Executive Job
- Achieve set revenue targets for the territory through selling all Enterprise solutions
- Ensure enough sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets;
- Proper management of the sales tracker;
- Identification and profiling of all the businesses in the territory. Maintaining an up to date database of all businesses and profile.
- Development and implementation of a route plan which covers the territory.
- Identification of the market opportunities and submit reports on how they can be addressed.
- Build long lasting business relations/partnership with customers and partners within the territory
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on market intelligence and customers feedback
- Timely submission of territory reports
- Up to date profile of accounts within the territory and up to date competitor intelligence
- Working with Speed simplicity and trust.
Requirements for the Territory Account Executive Job
- A degree in Business studies/IT/Commerce or equivalent from recognized university.
- Must have a 2 years Sales Experience in SME Market
- Experience in assessing/evaluating sales & competitor activity within the channel
- Good understanding of IT based solutions/services;
- Strong thinker with a strong business and commercial sense;
- Able to discern and understand customer’s needs through a structured process;
- Ability to package proposals that meets customer and EBU business objectives;
- Ability to think strategically about SME business objectives and customer’s needs to deliver on promises;
- Ability to present information to all types of audience;
- Strong executional skills, from inception to closing the deal ;
- Interested in continuous learning, willing to invest in their self-development;
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Information Risk and Compliance the position holder will be responsible for executing and maintaining a comprehensive programme to assess information risks that Safaricom faces, monitor systems for threats and vulnerabilities, as well as research, recommend and implement appropriate mitigations.
Responsibilities for the Information Risk Senior Officer Job
- Conduct periodic monitoring of access to information systems at agreed intervals
- Carry out periodic assessments of cyber threats for critical assets and services
- Review back-up policies and implementation across critical systems, including back-up and restore frequencies as well as restore testing, and provide recommendations for improvements as part of our cyber response strategy.
- Review and ensure adequate policies are implemented to manage Information risk across the company
- Review patch and vulnerability management weekly and monthly reports and provide input and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct independent vulnerability assessments across critical assets and liaise with system custodians for closure
- Conduct periodic review of information security logs for information systems at agreed intervals
- Conduct adequate technical risk review of operating systems, databases and applications across information systems
- Review and ensure adequate policies are implemented to manage cyber risk across the company and create awareness across the organization
- Conduct enterprise information risk assessments at agreed regular intervals to assess and track the health of information management across the organization
- Conduct risk assessments at agreed intervals across information processing sites
- Perform ad-hoc risk assessments as required by supervisor.
Requirements for the Information Risk Senior Officer Job
- Degree in IT, Business Information Systems (or related technical field) from a recognized university
- Holder of at least one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM or CISSP
- At least 2 years proven working experience in administration of Information Systems or in an technical systems audit role
- Detailed knowledge of GSM and IT Networks is essential.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.