.co.ke is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits. We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers' shopping experience with us Thank You and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.
The Business Development Manager will facilitate system integration with payment channels, such as banks, mobile money operators and 3rd party payment company while ensuring operational compliance.
The occupant will be in charge of both East and West Africa countries hence traveling to these countries should be considered by applicants
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work with regional or state banks, mobile money operator and 3rd party payment company to integrate with LipaPay as payment channel;
- Establish long term and positive cycle relation with the interested parties above;
- Build up good and reliable connection in relevant authority to facilitate acquisition of payment license;
- Be acute in the change of the payment industry and report as fast as possible;
- Provide local opinions based on industry insight
Willing to travel in the region
Note: All job descriptions are subject to management review and may be modified based on business requirements. In case of any variation between this description and the actual duties performed, management has the right to make appropriate decision.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- More than 3-5 years experience in similar industry; preferable with similar work experience;
- B. Com (Marketing) Degree or any related discipline
- Result-oriented and active character.
Key Performance Indicators
- System integration BD (50%)
- Number of channel integrated per month
- Strategic partnership with interested party
Operational Compliance (40%)
- Acquisition of Payment License
- Policy Interpretation
- E-wallet Approval (if required)
Report Management (10%)
- Regular Report as required
Method of Application
Are you the person we are looking for? Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: Business Development Manager on or before 28th July, 2017