Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Posted on: 21 July, 2017
Deadline: 25 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Frank Management Consult Ltd
is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
Roles for the Restaurant Manager Job
- Manage daily Front and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Responsible for the business performance of the restaurant;
- Evaluate and strategize on restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- In charge of Floor administration and paperwork
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
Restaurant Manager Job Requirements
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management/ Food and Beverage from Utalii College a plus
- Proven work experience in a similar role in a busy restaurant or Coffee shop
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
Key skills & Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Teamwork skills
- Natural flare for hospitality
go to method of application »
Roles for the Technical Sales Executive Job
- Sell a variety of chemicals products.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing market reports
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
Technical Sales Executive Job Requirements
- Degree/ Diploma in Industrial chemistry, Chemical engineering / related studies
- 5 years’ experience working in selling chemicals, paints, coating or wood finishes; with 2 years’ experience in
- B2B sales, Distributor / Project sales
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received on/before 25th July, 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Frank Management Consult LtdSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
- Marketing Manager at Prestine HR-Engine Ltd
- HR Account Officer at Aurum Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Versed Professional Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Lafayette Resources - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 2 Positions