If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of enterprise solutions, retail industry solutions and consumer technology. It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last five years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi office:
Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions. It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
- The Enterprise Solutions Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise solutions.
- Researching and identifying trendsetting ideas in the industry
- Analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and their financial potential
- Proposing potential business deals and preparing of technical and financial proposals
- Developing negotiation strategies and aligning them to company strategies and operations
- Managing Annual Pipeline
- Mapping account and optimization exercises for TSL accounts and direct
- Direct engagement withthe buying hierarchy
- Attending vendortraininginto newproducts and solutions
- Forecasting and managing sales pipelines to meet expected targets
- Degree in IT or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales preferably in the enterprise solutions i.e. disaster recovery, security management, virtualization, SUSE Linux Enterprise, Enterprise Hardware
- Vendor relationship management skills
- Experience in negotiations of high value deals
- Committed to delivering high value, profitable projects that meet goals and contribute to business efficiencyand profitability
- Accomplished in managing complex projects, usually hitting achievable deadlines
go to method of application »
Reporting to Managing Director, the Software Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise software.
- Generating leads and working with partners to generate new business in retail POS software, ERP and CRM Solutions etc.
- Preparation of proposals and responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, expression of Interest and Tenders
- Build a sales pipeline
- Drive sales process, from quotation to closing
- Key Account Management
- Lead Management
- Sales Promotion Management
- Liaise with Vendor Channel Management
- Meet sales targets
- Participating in drawing sales strategy
- Generating sales pipeline reports and debtors reports on weekly basis
- Ensuring that license and mobilization fees are paid to TSL before commencing the project
- Proposing the right solution based on the industry and the needs to be addressed
- Revising the proposal/quote as per negotiations with prospects
- Conduct follow up meetings, negotiations and deal closure
- Degree in Information Technology / Business Information systems /Business Management / Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales in the software industry (retail POS software, ERP Solutions, Financial Software systems or business-consulting services)
- Knowledge of enterprise software, business processes and software industry and experience in retail, distribution, hospitality and mobility solutions
- Good understanding of financial accounting procedures and financial principles
- Relevant product certification is an added advantage
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 20th October 2017.