If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nova Pioneer - Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life.
Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration.
Nova Pioneer currently has 6 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com.
Nova Pioneer is looking for superstar Early Learning School Teachers to fill 2018 vacancies in its Tatu City Primary School whose construction begins in April 2017.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who wants to empower students with a different learning approach using the Kenyan system. This is an opportunity to help create a transformative school model with the future of Africa’s youth at stake.
About The Role
We are hiring Primary School Teachers to oversee the daily learning for Primary school students within a teaching team.
You will be required to participate in, and lead where appropriate, extra-curricular programmes in the school and assist in planning and organising of school events and functions (e.g. inter-house competitions, concerts, school plays, and award evenings.)
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable.
- Plan activities that meet the social, physical and emotional needs of the children
- Develop scheme of work and lesson plans in line with the school curriculum
- Schedule stimulating and learning activities for the children
- Prepare teaching aids to facilitate children learning
- Devise games and activities, and also provides playing equipment, and ensure the playing facilities and equipment are clean and safe
- Supervise the children as they learn and play
- Observe and evaluate each child’s progress and provide a written report to the Principal, other school leaders and parents.
- Monitor and keep record/ reports of the children’s progress and development
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Assist in bus loading and unloading
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- You have a strong, demonstrated passion for education and young children
- You have experience teaching early learners and exposure to montessori learning
- You have strong classroom management skills.
- You have an understanding of and passion for inquiry based, student-centered learning.
- You have a team player mentality – enjoy working in teams and group problem-solving.
- You care deeply about personal growth.
- You have 1-3 years of teaching experience
- You are a qualified (or qualifying) teacher with an ECDE and P1 diploma or a combination of both.
- You are licensed by the TSC
Our client a leading vocational institution needs sales and marketing executives. Applicants will be reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a service industry in a similar capacity.
- Identify sales leads and pursue them to actualize sales.
- Generate sales by thoroughly understanding customers’ requirements.
- Develop and generate client database.
- Plan visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Meet Monthly Sales targets.
- Prepare and submit Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports as may be required.
- Strategize and incorporate the various sales and marketing tactics.
- Perform any other duties that be assigned to you on need basis.
- Two years’ experience in service selling.
- This position requires an energetic, self motivated person.
- Highly creative and articulate with strong presentation skills.
- Have good knowledge of Nairobi County and its environs.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification in Marketing or related field from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.