Jobs at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 13 November, 2017
Deadline: 15 November, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
- Development of domestic and international packages by visiting destinations and suggesting interesting travel routes or places of interest.
- Designing flexible tour packages to meet the needs of different clients and selling them along travel products.
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities by promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Communicating a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture.
- Making sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory.
- Organizing entry to attractions and transport, such as car hire.
- Dealing with emergencies, such as helping a holidaymaker who is ill or those needing to contact family members urgently.
- Organizing and attending tourism events, conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered.
- Making contact in advance with places to stay or visit to check details and arrangements by liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records and writing reports.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Degree/Diploma in tours and Travel Management from a recognized institution
- Should have at least 5 years work experience as a tours consultant and 1 as a senior tours consultant.
- Good communication and customer care skills.
go to method of application »
Our client in dairy industry is urgently looking for a sales Executive to join their dedicated team.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 2-3 years’ target-driven experience in sales, particularly FMCG
- Experience of handling supermarkets and HORECA outlets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with strong administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as being able to work independently
- Exemplary customer service and negotiation skills
- Presentable and able to work under pressure
- Must have his own 2 wheeler/ 4 wheeler
- Geographical familiarity of Nakuru and its radius
Method of Application
If qualified, send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Senior Tours Consultant’ on the subject line. DO NOT attach any certificates. Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Amazon Fonts
- Jobs at Alternate Doors - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing
- Accounts Officer at Nani Employees
- Job Opportunities at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruitment
- Business Development Manager at McKinsey & Company