If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
Will require a strong sense of enterprise-wide mindset to ensure Strategic Priorities, Sales and Operations decisions; are in the best interest of the company.
Strong leadership skills are required to create direction; a “can do attitude” with a strong drive for results will be necessary to overcome obstacles and motivate the team through challenging projects.
Must be able to juggle and advance multiple priorities at once, in a timely fashion, with high-quality output across multiple functions in the organization. Should have ownership to the overall performance of the company.
- Oversee entire company’s operation to ensure superb product and customer service
- Personnel management, motivation, coaching, disciplinary issues, and implement trainings
- Develop and lead a sales team to provide customer service at the highest level in all areas
- Assure product delivered to customers is of optimum quality and in-stock conditions are maintained
- Works with sales personnel to generate new business and maintain current client relation
- Maintain a high degree of our client’s concept and of product knowledge to all staffs
- Oversee product ordering and inventory controls
- Ensures that all Government, Good Manufacturing Practices and Internal company regulations and standards for Food Hygiene, Safety, product freshness, sanitation, pest control are met
- Works to achieve set department budget that contributes to the company’s long range goals
- Monitor and manage Sales, product, labor, and other operational expenses to ensure budget requirements
- Ensure highest level of quality and presentation in products and services
- Works with other department managers to effectively deliver results
- Responsible for employment interviews, performance appraisals
- Responsible for spearheading the departmental goals to align with the company’s goals
- Maintain uncompromising focus on high quality standards and bottom line profit improvement
- Champion Good Manufacturing and Lean Manufacturing practices in the bakery
- Devise, implement, and continuously review Policies, Rules & Regulations & Other Internal Company Standards
- Ensure full utilization and accurate data entry of the in house management system (CMS) across all cross functional departments that will generate accurate reports
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of management experience
- Proven leadership experience in FMCG environment
- Sales oriented / Sales experience background
- Strong leadership, ability to set, communicate and drive brand vision
- Sound financial/analytical acumen, problem identification and resolution skills and creative/consumer insights abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and lead a diverse cross-functional team of professionals
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop others
- Strong & Decisive Leadership
- Team Building
To ensure efficient production and presentation of quality products while minimizing costs and meeting production targets.
- To have a complete understanding of our client’s formula house rules relating to, Quality, Hygiene, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Assist in the developing and implementing our client’s policies and procedures relating to work schedules, performance management etc.
- Ensure strict adherence to the recipes and appropriate processes while making the various products as per our client’s standards
- To produce & bake presentable, high quality products according to our client’s specification.
- Ensure that the current production planning schedule is followed for all products and that they are always baked on time for quick, efficient and quality service.
- Liaison with the staff, ensure that the highest hygiene standards are maintained in the work area.
- To ensure minimal wastage in production and that all costs are strictly controlled (less than 1% of revenue of raw material loss).
- Ensure “Top up” procedure is implemented and timely dispatch is done to the outlet
- To be proactive, creative and innovative by generating ideas on product development, cost saving, or any other improvements to the management.
- Train new staffs as well as existing staff member in the preparation and baking the various products as per our client’s concept.
- Ensure that the dispatch process which includes assembling and documentation is done error free and on time.
- Reporting: Ensure that a proper handover report is sent through email in your respective shift.
- Practice teamwork and work closely with other supporting departments e.g. sales, stores, finance towards achievement of company goals.
- Professional Qualification in food production and baking will be an added advantage
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Strong knowledge of general bakery practices and procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Good Baker
- Quality Conscious
- Organizational Skills
- Good Communicator
- Provide leadership and direction to all sales staff.
- Supervise, motivate and develop sales staff in a coherent, organized and professional way; ensure the department operates as a team.
- Increase Our Client sales by effective marketing and identification of opportunities.
- Overall face of the company to the customers.
- Responsible for coordinating all HR matters in the shop and escalating them to the Operations & Sales Manager.
- Sales Targets: Steer the assigned outlets towards achieving set sales targets.
- Ordering: Plan/Forecast realistic orders to the production and stores departments accordingly and within set timeframes.
- Personnel Management: Staff Rosters, organize for appointments and meetings. Assist in disciplinary issues, coaching and implement trainings on areas of weakness.
- Quality Customer Service: Train, monitor and ensure that there is a smooth running of customer service areas and satisfaction in the outlets.
- Communication: Ensure timely communication with other departments in order make sure that customers’ needs are satisfied and met.
- Controls: To implement controls e.g. selling procedure, handling of cash, daily banking, reconciliation and other documentation required are in place. Identify and communicate gaps that might lead to pilferage.
- Feedback: Collect feedback from the outlet staff and customers and communicate the same to management. Interacts with customers in order to make sure that satisfaction and promotion of facilities and services are adequately met.
- Recruitment: Assist in recruiting team professional as well as qualified staff who are dedicated to provide great services.
- Food safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness: Ensure to observe high standards of the aforementioned and to make sure that their teams have good knowledge on the same. Implement good housekeeping, Food safety and Good manufacturing practices.
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services; excellent customer service skills and interpersonal and communication skills; customer friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling products and services; target driven, self-motivated and enthusiast with strong persuasive skills; commercial attitude.
- Communication – Good knowledge of the English language, both in speaking and writing; effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Able to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment, able to multi-task.
- High level of honesty and respect, professionalism, confidentiality and independence.
- Leadership skills and Supervisory Skills.
- 3 years + of experience in similar function in supervision or management
- Proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.