If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenafric Industries Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Culinary Products, Juices, Biscuits and Snacks in Kenya. Our success is driven by our people and their unrelenting focus on delivering results the right way.
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Country Sales Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: To achieve territory sales targets by delivering growth, profitability and cash flow targets to meet business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve overall regional sales targets
- Existing customer –Retain and Increase our products range per shop
- Numerical distribution growth to increase overall customer base
- Monitor and achieve cash flow targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Achieve ROI for route sales canters
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
- Implement productive Go to Market, ensuring accurate & timely pricing, trade sales support, productive calls and coverage, monitoring both primary and secondary sales.
- New customers opening and service drive, to enhance business scope.
- KML brands portfolio maximization by ensuring each customer stocks and sell up to 80% of our brands
- Devising minimum stock holding levels and implementation at depot / distributor levels, implementation of FIFO method
- Implement departmental strategy and policies, processes and procedures achieve the KML division objectives.
- Developing customer relationships through frequent interaction, value addition and service
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Talent management, including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training distributor teams
- Quality management at distributor and trade levels and customer Service Excellence by ensuring product quality issues at distributor /customer are reported and acted upon
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Finished goods
- Company Canter
Direct Reports (Jobs reporting to this position)
- Distributor sales reps
- Distributor depot teams
- Supply Chain
- Degree or Higher diploma in Sales and marketing.
Job / Functional Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (TRADE MANAGERS) to email@example.com before Wednesday 15th Aug, 2018.