- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Head of Marketing Head of Marketing at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Ringier
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya was the first country in Africa for Ringier to start its business in 2011 on the continent. The headquarters of Ringier Africa are based in Nairobi, the Kenyan capital. With a team of highly talented, experienced and hard working professionals the company runs different.
Reporting into: Head of Vertical
- Be the single point of contact for the marketing team and management.
- Coordinate on-time delivery of projects with Marketing Channel Managers.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Be the spin-master for marketing activities, avid communicator and insight master
- Produce marketing weekly reports and call out significant shifts.
- Forecasting and budgeting for marketing campaigns.
- Produce team marketing monthly reports of KPI achievements.
- Conduct quarterly market analysis.
- Master customer acquisition and retention strategy for your team.
- Translate business targets into tactical marketing strategies, actions and results
- Own & drive all group projects for your companies.
- Write documentation and lead the implementation of complex technical marketing projects.
- Own brand voice for all brands in close collaboration with management.
- Quarterly recommendations for allocation of budgets to different channels (including online/offline campaigns)
- Responsible for new marketing tools and/or tactic testing and (if successful) team training.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing position.
- 2-3 years’ experience in management
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or) relevant work experience.
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice.
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge with multiple marketing channels; at least 2-3 of the following:
- Social Media
- Content / Blogs
- Email / CRM
- Outdoor / Events / PR
- Radio / TV / Print
- Highly motivated and results driven individual
Method of Application
The candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RingierSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Royal Media Services Limited
- Career Opportunities at GreenBell Communications Limited
- Career Opportunities at Family Media
- Job Vacancies at Nation Media
- Photogenic Mirror Assistant at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Sales Executive at Durants Media