If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client in a construction company that manufactures and supplies concrete products is looking to recruit a sales person to join their team.
- Direct sales of concrete products which include blocks, precast items and cabro.
- Sell and market the clients’ products in the region as assigned by the company
- Meet sales targets for the assigned region
- Keep excellent customer relationship and to implement the company’s sales policies
- Identify clients’ needs and advise them on the most suitable products.
- At least 1 year experience in the construction industry selling concrete products.
- At least a diploma in sales and marketing
- Good communication skills
- Candidates from the western region i.e Eldoret, Kisumu, Kitale and Kakamega are encouraged to apply.
- Male are encouraged to apply
- If you can ride a motorbike it’s an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Our Client in the Real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Sales& Marketer to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Undertake research and plan how to increase sales revenue.
- Maintaining current clientele by offering quality services while establishing new connections with potential clients.
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations as per the client’s needs
- Daily reporting / feedback on business done to the supervisor
- Developing new strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
- Keep records on sales Targets and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Implement the approved sales and marketing strategies
- Participate and contribute towards new products development and aggressive sale of the same
- Capturing all the information for all new and old customers for new and future business
- Ensure good customer service to all the clients
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing
- At least 2 years Marketing experience in REAL ESTATE
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Professional and highly self-motivated
N/B MUST HAVE WORKED IN A REAL ESTATE
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating sales and marketing Bungoma on the subject line to reach us on or before 14th December 2018.