Career Directions Limited - Hands Movement community development project 2019 entails boosting computer literacy and learning outcomes through the Kio Kit software. The movement is planning to work in two communities, one in urban Nairobi and another in rural Torosei in Kajiado County. The program will run for three months between June and August 2019.
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
go to method of application »
The company has been in operations for over 15 years and is looking for a driver for their C.E.O.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out a routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Previous professional driving work experience
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org only quoting the job title on the email subject (e.g accounts executive)