- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive at HF Group
Posted on: 14 February, 2019
Deadline: 15 February, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at HF Group
We will be the leading integrated solutions enabler for the property industry. We will offer innovative products and services, delivered under one roof by exceptionally committed people to enhance shareholder value. We will operate across the property value-chain as suppliers and financiers that offer unique solutions to all while being environmentally responsible.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for growing the HFDI Business through aggressive property sales and relationship for its business growth and development. He/she will also be linking property Point customers to the organization for provision of mortgage products for profit maximization and value chain additions.
- Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Advise buyers on prices that they think the seller might consider, and contact the sellers with details of any offers.
- Update existing and potential clients on HFDI offering.
- Put buyers into contact with property professionals, e.g. Mortgage advisers.
- Keep buyers informed, letting them know of progress and follow ups.
- Provide full sales pack to the client and assist in selection of unit/s.
- Guide on payment terms, preparation and issuing of offer letters.
- Follow up with the customers on signing the offer letters and sale agreement.
- A Diploma in Marketing and Sales. A Bachelor’s degree in real estate related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar environment.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Awareness of latest developments within the real estate fields.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Demonstrated selling & persuasion skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills with ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Must be disciplined and well organized, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service.
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
- Team player and must have integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HF Group career website on www.hfgroup.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HF GroupSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist at Archstone Kenya
- Accounting Internship at Norwich Union Properties Limited
- Job Vacamcies at BuyRent Kenya
- Property Management Officer at PMC Estates