- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 12 April, 2019
Deadline: 13 April, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
Our client in the real estate industry is looking to recruit a Secretary to join their dedicated team.
- Typing and responding to emails and any enquiries and making use of email system (Outlook)
- Company administration
- Managing service providers (internet, office-cleaning etc.)
- Co-coordinating car usage
- Develop and implement simple office procedures
- Creating and maintaining an orderly environment in the Head Office to facilitate productivity
- Ability to multitask
- Greet customers and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals.
- Maintain general company record systems and filing systems.
- Organise, paperwork and scan it for digitalization
- Keep and maintain office diary and follow appointments as diarized.
- Arrange meeting room and conference facilities Schedule also attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Use content management system (CMS) to maintain and update website
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Preparing completion documents for customers who have completed plot payment for the purposes of Title processing.
- Alert customers when their documents are ready for collection
- Present Titles and relevant documents to clients.
- Send weekly messages to clients via advantas
- Screen documents and set up conference calls and take messages
- A distinction in Secretarial Studies (KNEC) certificate preferred.
- Events organization skills/project management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ clerical experience in a busy environment preferably in real estate.
- Excellent organization and diarizing skills
- Ability to write business letters and documentation in good business English.
- Knowledge of specific software programs, including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat etc
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Secretary” on the subject line by 13th April 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Assistant at Fahari Realtors
- Site Coordinator at Homes Universal LTD
- Inventory Clerk at Moko Homes
- Job Opportunities at Homes Universal LTD