Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is an award winning and certified woman – owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum professional HR Consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations in Kenya and beyond.
Our client is a leading IT Solutions company and they are looking for a full stack developer to build a scalable web applications. The position involves solving real world problems and improve customer experience in the technology industry.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs.
- The developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- The candidate will be directly working with CTO and will have full independence to work on respective projects.
The right developer will have experience in the following:
- Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
- Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
- Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
- Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
- At least 3 Years experience in OOP PHP and 2+ Years in Laravel Framework
- Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
- At least 3 Years experience using any Linux distros
- Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
The candidate must be able to work independently. Our client company ensures continual learning, good technology exposure and challenging environment for overall growth.
Our client is among the leading IT Solutions Companies in East Africa and are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.