Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive revenue growth with key customers in East Africa. Support development of Auxiliary Power Units (APU) repair capability at Ethiopian Airlines including Sales & Marketing support to drive business from underserved airline customers within Africa. Work with other functions (C&PS, ASM, FSE) to coordinate requests and priorities of Ethiopian. Work with Africa HGR leadership to coordinate reporting and inter-Africa strategy.
- Support Aerospace Regional President, Africa HGR President and Airlines business in identifying and executing on key growth opportunities.
- Support capability development of Ethiopian Airlines for Honeywell products
- Assist in identifying customers and value propositions for Ethiopian to capture Airlines business within Africa on Honeywell products
- Understand customer trends and needs via VOC
- Develop process for demand planning between Ethiopian Airlines and Honeywell
- Work with Market Research team to develop and maintain regional industry indicators/forecasts and relevant market trends
- Point person for APU technical and market insights for Africa.
- Provide regional customer needs and industry feedback to Gold Business Enterprises (GBEs) for APU portfolio and go to market recommendations
- Support Annual Strategic plan and annual Operating Plan development through coordination with customer Business teams and Finance
- Plan and execution of bubble assignments to understand market parameters for Africa on an as needed basis.
Key SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Airlines business (preferably APU aftermarket)
- Proven success leading growth initiatives and/or operational enhancement engagements in diverse technology, innovation and/or manufacturing driven industries
- Program management experience (preferably on manufacturing or repair capability development)
- Extensive experience in coordinating cross-functional teams towards designing/executing strategies and achieving business goals
- Strong financial, quantitative and analytical acumen/skills – transform data into usable insights
- International Business experience
- Excellent English (spoken and written) required
- Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
- Results Oriented with Speed: High energy driver who possesses the ability to take action and implement in a timely manner. Ability to mobilize the organization around the key “must wins”.
- Innovator: Accurately anticipates changes in priorities and technology. Is keenly attuned to the marketplace and continually pushes the status quo.
- Team Player: Receptive to ideas from others. Shares information. Collaborative.
- Zealot for Growth: Solves problems and sees the world through the customer’s eyes. Aggressively focuses on new opportunities and obsesses over growth. Understands what creates value for customers.
- Thinks Big…Then Makes It Happen: Dreams of the possibilities instead of the limitations. Creative and innovates with agility, iterating, testing, trying, taking risks. Translates the best ideas into realistic, pragmatic, executable plans.
An undergraduate degree (preferably in an engineering or technical field) and a graduate degree preferably MBA, are required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Honeywell career website on www.linkedin.com to apply