- Assist Board Secretary in drafting human resource management and development Policies, Rules and Regulations for Board approval,
- Analyzing the impact of the policies, rules and regulations on performance;
- Assisting the Board Secretary to Monitor Compliance by offices vested with delegated powers including constituted committees and panels.
- Monitoring the implementation of the county performance management systems and preparing reports thereof.
- Conducting Payroll Audits;
- Assist the Board secretary in the implementation of programs designed to promote in the county public service the values and principles referred to in Articles 10 and 232;
- (Coordinating the preparation of human resource management and development reports;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Senior Assistant Director of Human Resource Management and Development for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Business Administration, Education, Sociology, Political Science/Government, Anthropology or any other relevant Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Industrial Relations, Labor Relations, Education, Public Administration, Business Administration, Counselling Psychology or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and
go to method of application »
The officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of senior officer.
- collecting, collating and analyzing data in relevant sectors;
- compiling sector-specific draft report;
- providing support in the preparation of policy briefs and reports on the relevant sectors;
- capturing data on budgetary requirements; and uploading information in the National Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Systems (NIMES)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economic, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and statistics from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
go to method of application »
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications
Interested and qualified? Go to Murang’a County on muranga.go.ke