No of Position:30
The Sales Development Representative role is a commissioned based job aimed at identifying and executing opportunities to increase sales
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as Sales Development Representatives.
The successful candidates will be paid an attractive commisssion.
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling and other prospecting methods
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 Years Proven work experience as a Financial Advisor or Sales executive
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be an added advantage
A 30 Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the sophisticated modern client.
Centum Real Estate Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
go to method of application »
Tribus TSG Ltd is a subsidiary of Centum Investments formed in 2017 and has since evolved into a solutions company with a full spectrum of service offering in Security, Technical services, Facilities management and B2B entertainment.
The Commercial Director shall be responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies that reflect the objectives and priorities of Tribus TSG with a focus on maximising opportunities for profit, generating revenue and creating sustainable growth.
The job holder will direct and co-ordinate all commercial operations, which will include strategy for service delivery, revenue generation, collections and debt management. He/ She will be required to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts by keeping abreast with trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Strategic planning
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Commercial Activities
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Strategic Relationships
- Forge strategic relationships with potential partners, both local and global for new developments in the destination.
- Generate Sales Revenues
- Drive commercial activities within Tribus to realize an annual sales revenue of 400 Million
- Stakeholder Management
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers; managing and reviewing contracts
- Leadership and team development
- Supervise Sales and Marketing delivery team including quarterly & annual performance reviews of staff and coordination of training as required; and
- Provide direction, leadership and motivation for the team and working with them to achieve the goals
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Required Minimum Education
- Master’s degree in a business related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Management/Marketing or any other relevant field
- Be a registered member of a marketing professional body
- Professional qualifications such as CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage
Required Minimum Experience
- Proven experience in leading commercial sales with project values above KES 400 Million
- A minimum of 10 years related work experience in a busy commercial environment, 5 of which should be in senior management
- Prior experience in security management and or facility management will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to work effectively and make decisions independently
- Awareness of industry trends
- Sound understanding of the commercial drivers of the service industry
- Innovative and creative leader with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes
- Highly networked and excellent communicator with the ability to develop and manage lasting relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders
- An effective and ethical leader with sound people skills and proven ability to build, retain and lead successful teams.
Deadline of submission – 14th May 2021. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Tribus TSG Limited is an equal opportunity employer.